• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The most post

Jimbo

I was bored so i checked the members file and it seems that P has the most post by a landslide. At this time a grand total of 3888 post, i got a measly 51 wow! pepper.gif

I know why mine is so high, I'm full on full of ****! loller.gif

I mean I got to let Paul win at something, cause I'm going to beat him all season of XRRA!

InDaShop said:
I know why mine is so high, I'm full on full of ****! loller.gif

I mean I got to let Paul win at something, cause I'm going to beat him all season of XRRA!

I always knew you were crazy, but man I didnt know you were turning delusional as well laughing1

P being 1st is impressive when you consider he does not have home internet and has made all those posts in his 40 hours a week. That is what you call productivity :flipoff1:

P said:
I can multi task with the best of em !! thumb.gif
Which translates to he can take it in the ass and mouth, and still jerk two guys off at the same time. molaugh molaugh molaugh

**** look at the online times. RickyB is at 32 days!!!! **** Ricky now I know you dont have a life :flipoff1: :eek: :flipoff1: I thought I was a loser at liek 12 days.

InDaShop said:
**** look at the online times. RickyB is at 32 days!!!! **** Ricky now I know you dont have a life :flipoff1: :eek: :flipoff1: I thought I was a loser at liek 12 days.

Yup, hardline stays on 24 hours a day and all day long I hit refresh to check out what's new even if I'm just walking by it. laughing1

wyatt i am working on 27 days, but i keep this site up all day here at work :flipper:

CRANK1 said:
wyatt i am working on 27 days, but i keep this site up all day here at work :flipper:
Cabot
4days 22 hours
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5;sa=statPanel