• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The new "Crashfab"

Anthony,
Oreillys has a 50' Lincoln reel w/hose on sale right now for $153.99. I have 2 in my shop and they are really good quality. I have 2 of the 25' Chicago Pneumatic reels and they are useless.

They are doing really good. I can start to see some cracks in the hose which was to be expected from what I was told.. Otherwise they are awsome...

Anthony,
Oreillys has a 50' Lincoln reel w/hose on sale right now for $153.99. I have 2 in my shop and they are really good quality. I have 2 of the 25' Chicago Pneumatic reels and they are useless.

Hmmm
I will check them out.

They are doing really good. I can start to see some cracks in the hose which was to be expected from what I was told.. Otherwise they are awsome...

Thanks.

Just read through the whole thread. Really cool to see the progress and the final product. Good work Crash!

I don't remember if I've already said it or not, but the shop looks great, Mike.

I often look at the before/after pics and amazed at how different it looks.

Thanks guys very happy with the outcome and working where I was able to do it "as I want" and not have to work around "what is" like my old shop is so much nicer.