• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The new "Crashfab"

I think they might, but I ended up at Valley Supply in Maltby for the stuff I bought. I just bought some a week ago. If I would have known you needed some we could have thrown down on a roll. :mad: A roll is 432 feet long, 12.5 feet wide.

I know it is cheaper if you buy the whole roll, rather than having it cut.

I think they might, but I ended up at Valley Supply in Maltby for the stuff I bought. I just bought some a week ago. If I would have known you needed some we could have thrown down on a roll. :mad: A roll is 432 feet long, 12.5 feet wide.

I know it is cheaper if you buy the whole roll, rather than having it cut.

Was there a per foot price?

Hah! :ANYWORD::fawkdancesmiley:
My daughter on the other hand....Sheeeeit, 11 going on gonna drive a man to killin'...She listens to them...
How do you know them? :masturbanana[1]::stirpot:

In a couple of weeks the Willy's will be ready. Perhaps finally get this project out of your hair???

Mike your new setup is damned nice. Good job Sir!

I plan to retire in a similar setup, except where your office is will be my living space. Wife wants to retire in an apartment overlooking the sound. Not my cup of tea so we may have to time share in our old age lol.

Your shop is a really nice and reasonable setup.

Thanks Jacob--the hard work and planning certainly payed off..

Its funny about 10 years ago we were looking into plans of doing a shop with an apartment over top but never went too far with it..

Did you ever find your road fabric? I have multiple pieces of rolls at our yard in Snohomish. PM me if you need it.

I had to put it all on the back burner but looking at getting back into it here very soon--wanna get the base done before the birthday bash weekend.