• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The OFFICIAL Hardline KOH thread

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
So to recap:

-Matt O broke a ring and pinion Monday and got it fixed Tuesday
-Woodlee burnt up his transmission yesterday but got it fixed and is ready for more test and tuning

LCQ is today, hope all is well with Team Shake n Bake Racing!
Has anybody heard from Adam Carter, Sam, Kim? Who else we got out there running LCQ??

Just trying to keep up with our boys out in Cali. Post up any info or rumors! It got confusing with the random threads we had.

Sam and Will Carter are out there, believe Sam had a busted oil pan yesterday:

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52416&page=14

Sam in the background:
main.php

MattO:
main.php

From what i heard on Pirate Sam busted some of his air shocks which would not suprise me those things are old and Nolen said his pick to win the LCQ is Adam Carter he said he is scary fast. Should be a fun race to watch. Pirate will have two cameras set up one at the Start/Finish line and one at Backdoor

Got a text from P last nite and he said that they had a 50/50 shot of making it. He said they got back door nailed down, not many people are making it and alot of people are broke and can't get it fixed. :woot: :woot:

Asked him about Carter and Woodlee and he didn't respond. :dunno:

seen woodlee on the live feed last night, seemed like he was ready to rock. he came in the trailer and said "heard yall needed a redneck". also made a point to flash his I heart southern girls shirt. pretty funny, he represented for the dirty south.

Guys, we're having a good time out here. The wind has really picked up today. Its probably blowing up to 35mph. Its like being sandblasted. There have been lots of broke parts and crippled rigs just during pre running. As mentioned, Woodlee lost a tranny, MattO broke a ring gear, Kim has rolled it over backwards once, flopped it once, broke some wheel studs, broke a stub, and it seems like i'm forgetting something. Oh well, off to watch LCQ.

wizzo said:
seen woodlee on the live feed last night, seemed like he was ready to rock. he came in the trailer and said "heard yall needed a redneck". also made a point to flash his I heart southern girls shirt. pretty funny, he represented for the dirty south.

That's classic laughing1

David said:
Guys, we're having a good time out here. The wind has really picked up today. Its probably blowing up to 35mph. Its like being sandblasted. There have been lots of broke parts and crippled rigs just during pre running. As mentioned, Woodlee lost a tranny, MattO broke a ring gear, Kim has rolled it over backwards once, flopped it once, broke some wheel studs, broke a stub, and it seems like i'm forgetting something. Oh well, off to watch LCQ.

I love Kim's driving style. laughing1

their feed is sketchy, surely with all the guys off this site there we could get some info of whats goin down.

wizzo said:
their feed is sketchy, surely with all the guys off this site there we could get some info of whats goin down.

They don't have good service out on the flats.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Pirates coverage sucks, nothing happening.

Yes it does.

I can't get the video or the audio to work. I have even redownloaded itunes. Fawking sucks. :mad: