• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The OFFICIAL Hardline KOH thread

Common denominator of Woodlee, Nick Sessions, and Randy Slawson: young guys that are cool, easy to talk to, answer questions (because it wasnt that long ago they were poopin in diapers and didnt know jack about wheelin), and lay some miles down off road. All of them will have a good future because of it too.

:tarzan:

There isnt anything wrong with swinging nuts , alot of these guys are just that damn good. Adam Carter is my new hero, did I mention that already. laughing1

Best quote from him all week " I dont give a **** about getting on TV, Im here to race. " Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiiiiiiiiight ! :driving:

P said:
There isnt anything wrong with swinging nuts , alot of these guys are just that damn good. Adam Carter is my new hero, did I mention that already. laughing1

Best quote from him all week " I dont give a **** about getting on TV, Im here to race. " Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiiiiiiiiight ! :driving:

I agree P, Adam, Pops and Little Adam, were a blast to hang out with for the week. I am going to get AC talking on Camera before its over.

I met a lot of nice people. Kirby, Roger Lovell, Nick Sessions, Jason Conover, and the list goes on and on. We had a great pit crew and another awesome Bama team to help us out a bunch, thanks for all the help! I got to look at most of the rigs, but I never saw Randy's. The rock bug and walker's pimp ride were my favorite.

Brian my rig really did very well on the trails we ran and flew through the desert good. I caught **** all week from some folks for not being in the LCQ. I met Jack by our camp fire one night, had no clue who he was for a while. Super nice down to earth guy. I asked him about you as an ice breaker.

Well had a blast even though we had shitty luck on thursday. Dont think we would have had any problems making the big race but thats just how it goes. I dont regret a second of it and pre-running and hauling ass through the desert is amazing. Looking forward to next year and hope to bring my **** out again. Good seeing everyone and now i guess its back to regular riding. :drinkers:

KOHbroke.jpg

Ouch Sam! Nice to meet you, you are a cool cat with a good attitude. We were rooting for all the eat coasters to get in and you put on a nice little show until that happened.

All I got and you went BOOM laughing1

483720741_rcxw4-M.jpg

Ohhh Meee,Ohh My where do I begin?I've got to throw out a quick Thank You untill I can get time to post how much I really appreciate all that went down.Real quick here.P you ain't right,lot of fun.More to come.T-Town fellers,Thanks a million.More to come.Matt congrats on the finish,more to come.Joel for the heim,one will be in the mail.Brian for the help on sledge hammer or wreckn ball or somewhere over in them thar hills.I've got a lot more to thank and I will post it up later.The one guy I don't really know how to thank was the unknown wrestler who attacked from no where.I'll be back

Bones, nice meeting you too dude! Had a blast shooting the **** and meeting alot of guys i know from the intronet. Adam C, nice to finally meet yall and thanks for looking for the yoke for me. I will be back next year for sure.