• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The pile runs!

By the way you need to get some tire shine :kissmyass: :bling:

yea I never did clean the tires before the pics.. I hate tire shine though. Scrub em down with some soap and bleach white. That's all she needs :redneck: .

Now I just have a tow rig and nothing to tow anymore :booo: .

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before he breaks something? :fawkdancesmiley:

LOL, good to see it back on the road. How thick was the dust on it from sitting?:redneck:

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before he breaks something? :fawkdancesmiley:

LOL, good to see it back on the road. How thick was the dust on it from sitting?:redneck:

It wasn't just dust.. For some damn reason my Trusses inside the garage had sap in them still.. All down the right side of my truck was covered in the crap.

Well lets see.. the first time I try practicing for the races I'm bound to snap something... :stirpot:

Its ugly. This is Aaron from nwbombers LOL Looks good man. I sent u a pm on bombers to see if you want to go to Reiter Sat.

Awesome work jeff. :awesomework: That thing makes my old one look like an 80s buttrock truck! I love the 20s yo! This rig looks tight now go roll some coal on some poor unsuspecting ricer!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:cheer: :beer: