• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The snawsage version---- something

I don't think it will. Robin is going to be plain cinfused in the rig--so learning the new tire/wheel combo should not be an issue.

As for any issues--I don't see any as they have the rock rings on them for protection. I think it will be a good combo...

That ****er looks great!!! the 47's on the stock width hummers will work just fine, mine are on 2" wider hummers but yours will work just fine. :cool:

When do you want to :redneck:

Might be a little late of a reply, but I would like to pick it up tomorrow sometime.

I could do some hiking in your area during the day and pick it up after hiking, or I could get it around noon and go wheel it a little.

Call me and let me know.

I don't know how to say this nicely, but after seeing that last pic, that thing look's like dirty ass.

It's all about function, not form. I have no worry about ripping up pretty sheet metal or fiberglass. I also went for straight lines on the tube, because I hate it when a piece of tube gets snagged and stops me.

Remember, I do most my wheling on my side. I'm also so damn pretty myself that it does not matter what the rig looks like.

We ought to play some " follow the leader at Funny/Moon this summer and see who's rig gets the most exterior damage.

It's all about function, not form. I have no worry about ripping up pretty sheet metal or fiberglass. I also went for straight lines on the tube, because I hate it when a piece of tube gets snagged and stops me.

Remember, I do most my wheling on my side. I'm also so damn pretty myself that it does not matter what the rig looks like.

We ought to play some " follow the leader at Funny/Moon this summer and see who's rig gets the most exterior damage.

Oh come on Robin.... of course he will get more damage than you... his car will be up and running for the whole day. More time = more damage :flipoff:

Well, there will be no buggy for a while. I took it for a little test run at Reiter and the steering did not perform as promised by the company I purchased it from. The trans is toast from the last test, when the 49" tire tore a line off. Also putting the 47's on a 9" rim effected the clamping of the insert of the beadlock and the rims spun inside the tires. This all took place in less than 100 yards. I'm extremely frusturated and parting it out is looking like an option.

It is back to living under a tarp until I decide to fix it or part it out.

so you spend a Ass load of money on building or having your rig built to your liking along with "others" un-counted man hrs on it, take it out and it doesnt perform to your standards so your going to throw a fit and sell it?:eeek:

Jesus dude!! IF you dont like the product then sell it or return it back and start over with a new one..

STOP WHINING!!:looser:

MIKE BANN ME IF YOU WANNA !!! But this is just plain retarded!!

so you spend a Ass load of money on building or having your rig built to your liking along with "others" un-counted man hrs on it, take it out and it doesnt perform to your standards so your going to throw a fit and sell it?:eeek:

Jesus dude!! IF you dont like the product then sell it or return it back and start over with a new one..

STOP WHINING!!:looser:

MIKE BANN ME IF YOU WANNA !!! But this is just plain retarded!!

I just heard your voice mail robin :booo:

He's not whining--he's just VERY frustrated as he has spent alot of money on a system that isn't working as he wanted. Hell I would be--not to mention how upset I am over the whole deal even if I did or did not do anything wrong.. I take what I do to heart--more than most who are in the biz--I take this stuff very personally... (one reason why when I get burned it really affects me)..

I got your Pm also robin and I will respond here as soon as I get a chance...

As for parting it out--please don't.......

Robin I have been to that point....It is very frustrating when you throw a shitload of money at it and it keeps going wrong.....But in reworking things you wind up with a whole new set of issues to deal with keep with it you will see the end.....Don't part it out you are real close to finished.:beer:

sorry to hear about all the trouble but, dont feel bad everyone who builds **** has this crap happen. I just spent a week rewiring and replumbing my entire rig because it went up in a 15ft fireball in the driveway. Dont give up, youre rigs is too much fun to watch.:beer:

Well, there will be no buggy for a while. I took it for a little test run at Reiter and the steering did not perform as promised by the company I purchased it from. The trans is toast from the last test, when the 49" tire tore a line off. Also putting the 47's on a 9" rim effected the clamping of the insert of the beadlock and the rims spun inside the tires. This all took place in less than 100 yards. I'm extremely frusturated and parting it out is looking like an option.

It is back to living under a tarp until I decide to fix it or part it out.

Welcome to my last 3 years :booo:

At least you don't have a chick standing over your shoulder evil eyeing you every time you touch the rig because you haven't married her yet :D

Seriously Robin, I feel for ya. The continued heartache roller coaster sucks balls and has tried me more than once on giving up and selling. :frown: