• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The snawsage version---- something

I give you permision to handle the coilovers----but you will have to sign a waiver to not scratch the paint :haha: :haha:

So just hose clamps--ok that will work. I was looking at the front mounting for the reservoirs--and I gotta figure something out for those--getting kinda tight....

Also--just straight ATF for the tranny?

Ya---its really starting to act like a buggy--just one more loop to get over---the drive belt :awesomework:

The trans will take any ATF that it can get...it's a little fluid whore.

The front reseviors have been mounted on the tube that goes left to right over the engine....one res on front of the tube ...one on back

The plastic brake lines from speedway are badass.

This the last page in a thread on Pirate...check the pics

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643261&page=3&highlight=plastic+brake+lines

And the stuff I have is at least 3 times tougher than the nylon from speedway. similiar to this stuff, but 1/4" http://www.marineengine.com/products/accessory.php?in=3469229

The guy at williams told me they stock it for all the large Alaskan fishing boats and the like, for the controls from helm to engine room. Has a working pressure or 1600 psi and a burst presure of 4800psi.

Williams Oil and Filter ae the ****, just go back in their GIANT whearhouse and you can find **** you did not know even existed.

Last edited:
And the stuff I have is at least 3 times tougher than the nylon from speedway.

Williams Oil ans Filter ae the ****, just go back in their GIANT whearhouse and you can find **** you did not know even existed.

It is pretty thick stuff :awesomework: The only thing I could to see it be even better--inserts on the inside of the hose where the ferrral sits..

The marine industry has great products that work well on wheelers. That is where winch rope came from. The products are engineered to be water-proof, corrosion resistant, and very reliable. I'm pretty sure a fishing boat in 50' seas does not want to question his equiptment.

Mark found some stuff for his buggy that came from the marine indusrty.

Just another option for parts

Robin your rig looks really great! Good work Crash, we would like to see this thing at the hammers with us this feb. You would have a blast!!

Ok I started playing with the belt issue--and from what I am seeing--its looking more like a tensioner issue--the tension on the belt is being pushed the wrong way. So I have a plan now--which actually is going to eliminate the tenioner all together and go with an adjustable pully--so wish me luck :redneck:

Ok I started playing with the belt issue--and from what I am seeing--its looking more like a tensioner issue--the tension on the belt is being pushed the wrong way. So I have a plan now--which actually is going to eliminate the tenioner all together and go with an adjustable pully--so wish me luck :redneck:

Thats the way it was before, and it worked. My fear is with the 2 pumps it will slip. The tensioner on it know has been all ****ed up and is not even a tensioner...I think I put a bolt through the spring....or at least I did at one time.

I was thinking if a new tensioner working the correct direction at roughly the same location, it would work.

mike im sure you are wise beyond words but this is robin we are talking about here. im thinking like a typical sailor. in the navy world we only use adjustable pulleys to determine the exact size then we make them get one non adjustable and replace it so the sailors cant fawk it up.:D

mike im sure you are wise beyond words but this is robin we are talking about here. im thinking like a typical sailor. in the navy world we only use adjustable pulleys to determine the exact size then we make them get one non adjustable and replace it so the sailors cant fawk it up.:D

My logic may seem backwards hip--but this is the reason I am going to do it this way--- something about over reving and the tenioner slapping--this will eliminate it...

I was going to tell ya to

Go pound sand :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Will you make it right hand drive if I build my own sand box(Do I have permisson to build my own sand box?) if so, how do suggest I pound the sand? a hammer? rock? a stick?