• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

there she blows

Who said Toyota squirrels don't do burnouts?

a5.jpg

Now let's see a squirrel powered heep doing the same:flipoff: :flipoff: :corn:

hmmmm.... a toyota 350 :awesomework:

Nah that was long before the 350. It was a 22r, bored .010 over, stock comp. forged pistons, the block was decked .015, ported and polished 20r head that was shaved .015, comp cams midrange cam, pace setter header, blah blah. Ran pretty damn good for a squirrel turd :awesomework:

Hey i had a 94 toy ext. cab 4x4 4banger that would light up..........tight ass doughnuts .........or course it had like 20" stock desert duellers baby! lol it would pull a 3600 pound boat and trailer up white pass .............third gear and tacked!!!!!!!!!! i could keep up..........head gasket went at about 90k though............lol

yep drove it on the trailer than fired it up 2 more times after that at my house its cool to see the inside when its running wanna buy it:haha:

ahahahahah.:haha: anybody see that video of the guys doing reverse donuts in a field redline for 5 minutes in an '86 toyota?

Man, I know a guy who had a pretty old Toyota with a tired motor in it. Decided he wanted to try to redline it for like, 5 minutes in an icy parking lot. He blew his #4 piston, too. Then he got t-boned by an Xterra (totaled the Xterra) and drove it to work for another year or so. Towards the end, it really chugged like a tractor... In fact, on its last days, a propane forklift outran it!

Man, I know a guy who had a pretty old Toyota with a tired motor in it. Decided he wanted to try to redline it for like, 5 minutes in an icy parking lot. He blew his #4 piston, too. Then he got t-boned by an Xterra (totaled the Xterra) and drove it to work for another year or so. Towards the end, it really chugged like a tractor... In fact, on its last days, a propane forklift outran it!
i have one for sale:haha: :haha: