• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

thinking about getting another harley

If I was going to own a Harley it would have to be something like that. That is pretty badass. But its still a dam Harley. I Pushed more those things that I can even think about, man i hate em. Thats cool **** tho. Whats the price?

Badass for sure! But I'm with lowbudgetjunk, I'll bet it will be a rough little ride. But I would ride the heck out of that thing.

Rigid rear + old style conventional front forks with little travel = rough ride for sure.

Those tires = get you killed on the road.....unless you're just driving it to the Sonic and back.... :****:

...but that bike was built for show not to ride.

I'm just trying to figure out what the exhaust pipe is supposed to be. I figure it's something pertaining to the military theme of the bike, but can't make out what it is in the pic

That's a evo motor they leak oil like hell looks like its built off a softtail frame it would still ride rough as hell

KVINSON said:
That's a evo motor they leak oil like hell looks like its built off a softtail frame it would still ride rough as hell

My evo doesn't leak a drop. Maybe I should check the oil. Lol. But really evo's are awesome motors. That bike seems to have a bit more style than function.

An Evo maintained correctly was considered the first true 100,000 mile motorcycle engine. Other than the vibration they're flawless.

yankster said:
An Evo maintained correctly was considered the first true 100,000 mile motorcycle engine. Other than the vibration they're flawless.

Idea is great, I'm not a fan of the execution.

Ditch the diamond tread, replace wheels with solid aluminum powdercoated and shave the tires to a slightly rounder profile. Then we'd have a real winner....

Latest posts