• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts and Prayers

He was a great guy. Hate to see the Offroad community lose such a great person. Ours prayers are with his family and friends.

Such a tragic loss to the wheeling community. Rode with Randy a bunch and always a great top notch guy, such a sad day.

Thoughts and Prayers and with all of his family.

Re: Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Thoughts and prayers to the King family!
Randy was one of a kind for sure! I'll miss ya man..

Just saw this. Randy was always such a genuinely nice guy. Always went out of his way to speak to me. He will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers to his family

Couldn't ask for a better friend. Always was there not matter what. I will deeply miss him.

Randy will truly be missed, he always treated me like he had known me his whole life, even the first time I met him...
Prayers to your family and friends buddy, you will be missed

Such a great guy who loved the outdoors and was always there to help anyone in need he will truly be missed by so many people especially the Offroad community. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

Truly a awesome person to hang out and ride with. You will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends.

I had only known Randy a few years but he treated me and my ol lady like we were part of his family. We rode together alot and there is no way he had an enemy on the planet. Always happens to the people that dont deserve it.

Thoughts and prayers to the friends and family from our entire group down here in the bayou! We were fortunate to ride with such a great man! The wheeling community will have one heck of an "off-road angel" watching over us all! You will be missed!!

A great guy, always enjoyed being around him. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Visitation is Wednesday from 11-12..... Funeral to follow.... I believe all is at calvery church in Russellville