• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts and Prayers

Haven't met a better guy since I got into this sport....randy will definately be missed...prayers for the family he left behind

Hate to hear this. Met and talked to Randy at several different rides and events. What kind of accident was it. I saw on Facebook it happened doing what he loved, which I assume was wheeling.

gdf said:
Visitation is Wednesday from 11-12..... Funeral to follow.... I believe all is at calvery church in Russellville

Just to add to this....Visitation is Wednesday 11-12 then memorial service at 12 .... It's at Calvary baptist on 43 in Russellville. 43 is the main road through there. Should be easy to find.

Srrs Southern RockRacing
9 hours ago
A ride for Randy King will be held at Hawk Pride Mtn off-road park on 5/4/13.
All proceeds will go to Randy's family. If you can't make it to the ride, you can send donations through PayPal to [email protected]
Shirts will be available and those proceeds will also go to Randy's family. Thanks for all the support and prayers for his family. The off-road community has lost a truly great man, and dear friend to so many, you will be truly missed ole buddy...

531780_339896412800317_1336687902_n.jpg

Has anyone spoken with Chris or Ed since the accident? I have tried to reach Chris but no answer, I just hope and pray they are taking it ok because they were close friends of Randy's.

Prayers and thoughts are still with all his Family. I could only imagine what his Son, Daughter and Wife are goin through right now

JohnG said:
Me too, bring the RV.

If its still in my possession I will bring it. Got a bite on it out of Georgia, plus got to get some pieces and parts to put my buggy back together again. Sad to say but Randy was the last to work on it on Hells Revenge. He got under it and took apart the axle so we could drag it out. Once again, Randy giving it all over someone else's broken junk. God I'm going to miss him.......... :****:

Sorry to hear about Randy,He always had time to talk to everybody. Super nice guy for sure! Thoughts and Prayers for Family and Friends.

We will be having a raffle at this event also. If you can donate any items to this event it will be very much appreciated, every dollar raised will go to Randy's family.
JohnG is going to donate several Hardline shirts that will be $20 each and that $$ will also be included with the donation.
If you have gift cards or vouchers, you can send them to me.
Just send an email to [email protected] and i will give you my address.
JohnG is also going to help out at this event.

Rode with Randy a time or two. He was a true offroader. Hospitable and friendly. We always miss the good ones.

hate to hear that. Randy seemed like a good guy the one time I talked to him.

Kinda makes you think about how fragile our life can be :(

I wish the best for his family and everyone that knew him.

There was a huge show of support to the family today. I'm sure the family appreciated it. I'm also sure at a couple points there wasn't a dry eye in the place. Amazing show of love and respect today. RIP Randy...you'll be missed brother!

Draco said:
There was a huge show of support to the family today. I'm sure the family appreciated it. I'm also sure at a couple points there wasn't a dry eye in the place. Amazing show of love and respect today. RIP Randy...you'll be missed brother!

Glad to hear that. I really hated that Lori and I couldn't make it. Randy was a great guy he always took time to talk and was always picking at Lori. It won't be the same without him there that's for sure.

nealcj8 said:
I am going to try and break out the new ride for this one.

Man I wish I hadn't wasted time on mine !!! This is as good of an occasion as any to bust out a new ride !!