• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on LTB's

Mista_Shrpnl

Ok guys...and gals...

Just wondering your thoughts on the Swamper LTB's...I know there no Irock or Krawlers, but keep in mind Im still in the middle of a build, so I gots a tight budget to work on...

Pros/cons? anyone ran these?

Lets here it!
4128.jpg

I ran a set for a year and liked them. The only complaint I have is they didn't air down that well so they sucked in the snow. I could take the valve stems out and they still looked like they had 20psi in them. Other then that they kicked ass on all the terrains Washington has to offer.

Never used them myself but I saw them in action on Totalled's rig. Very good tire as far as i could tell...

I liked the LTB's when I had them. Like Ben mentioned they aren't great in the snow, but good for mud and seemed to work fine on the rocks down south. Like other swampers they develop flat spots if they sit for a day or so, so if you drive them on the streets it's pretty rough for the first few miles.
BTW, did they change the design or is the tire in your pic an IROK?

MNboy said:
I liked the LTB's when I had them. Like Ben mentioned they aren't great in the snow, but good for mud and seemed to work fine on the rocks down south. Like other swampers they develop flat spots if they sit for a day or so, so if you drive them on the streets it's pretty rough for the first few miles.

good to know..

must have changed the design, thats a pic of the LTB:D

MNboy said:

The tread looks the same but that one in the pic has sips and the side bars go further down the sidewall.

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering a set of these for trail tires. 34x10.50. According to the Interco website, the tire is a slightly improved TSL, meant to fill in some size gaps in the TSL line. I've got a set of wheels just waiting for them.

Funny story.....I was looking at the LTB's in the 4Wheel & Off-Road and told my wife I wanted a set....I then told her to pick out something for her rig......and what did she point at? THORNTURDS!!!!!!!

:helpsmilie: I'm so embarrassed.:eeek:

Last edited:
BlackToySteve said:
I'm seriously considering a set of these for trail tires. 34x10.50. According to the Interco website, the tire is a slightly improved TSL, meant to fill in some size gaps in the TSL line. I've got a set of wheels just waiting for them.

Funny story.....I was looking at the LTB's in the 4Wheel & Off-Road and told my wife I wanted a set....I then told her to pick out something for her rig......and what did she point at? THORNTURDS!!!!!!!

:helpsmilie: I'm so embarrassed.:eeek:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ran'em and loved'em... Then i bought a set of TSL Radials and wished i'd bought another set of LTB's.... The only down side is they wear pretty quick on the DD.