• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THRILLS IN THE HILLS at Choccolocco July 23-25

CSMITH said:
all i was out is $100 and alot of labor. it pays to have a transmission man on your side

you should have call me so I could pay you back some on labor cause I owe you alot of that & you know i don't have no money so I couldn't help you there

Cole said:
This video proves that Sticky Irocs do not compare to a Red Label :****:

I don't know about the IROK's, but I watched you on Boatramp during a frog floater with Red's and stopped halfway down and reverse back up and never spun a tire . :****: drool

dirtroadrider said:
Depends on where you are

true, but reds labels would have never spun on boat ramp. Don't get me wrong sticky irocs are better than regular irocs and tsls any day of the week, but there not as sticky as a krawler.

dirtroadrider said:
They did good on Violator and that new hill showtime last time .Hard to get a tire that is the best everywhere

If I was climbing hills like violator I would want some Aetna cut tires for sure.

CSMITH said:
i was right under that tree that got struck. when it hit , it blew bark all in my jeep. I could reach out the drivers side and touch the tree that got hit. :****:

OH I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT THE TOP. molaugh

yall not kidding about the lighting strike , scared the **** out of me
here is a pic of Gary's ring finger after working on his winch and BAM :eek:

[attachment deleted by admin]

80toyota said:
yall not kidding about the lighting strike , scared the **** out of me
here is a pic of Gary's ring finger after working on his winch and BAM :eek:

should have added this was caused from shaking the wires and touching the hot and ground with his ring

Cole said:
true, but reds labels would have never spun on boat ramp. Don't get me wrong sticky irocs are better than regular irocs and tsls any day of the week, but there not as sticky as a krawler.

i don't know about that Mike G pulled up on it and did the same thing, he didn't crawl it

F.T.O said:
CSMITH said:
i was right under that tree that got struck. when it hit , it blew bark all in my jeep. I could reach out the drivers side and touch the tree that got hit. :****:

OH I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT THE TOP. molaugh
Big Al , if you aint got our s-10 going, you ain't got time to be on the computer. now get busy :flipgotcha:

Latest posts