• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tiger kills angry Chinese woman on camera

Re: Re: Tiger kills angry Chinese woman on camera

5BrothersFabrication said:
Bingo. Wonder if she got the chance to spawn another generation of stupid?
Kid was in the car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I read another link that said another cat got the second women that got out of the car too :****:

From my understanding, the first twat survived but was severely injured. The poor girl that jumped out later to help her idiotic friend died.

That's even more ****ed up. My idiot friend gets out in a tiger pen, and I die trying to help her ignorant ass.

customcj7 said:
From my understanding, the first twat survived but was severely injured. The poor girl that jumped out later to help her idiotic friend died.

That's even more ****ed up. My idiot friend gets out in a tiger pen, and I die trying to help her ignorant ass.

Seems like that's how life always goes. Ignorant ****s are always protected and the responsible ones always pay the price.

kmcminn said:
That cat had finally gotten tired of its people being ate by the masses.

I'm not sure if you see the irony in what you just said or not. But I do find it funny how Chinese people are always suspected of eating cats and now a cat finally got some Chinese delivered!!!

When I was in college a very popular 24/7 Chinese place was found to have been serving cat and calling it chicken. Everyone always ate there. I pretty much always got chicken when I went there. I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly ate cat as a result.

patooyee said:
I pretty much always got chicken when I went there. I'm pretty sure I've unknowingly ate cat as a result.

Derail:

JJ, you are an intelligent man with thoughtful answers, you're story reminded me of a twisted thought I had... Would you try human meat? Of course I think we all would if our family member's lives depended on it, but how about for like $20 or something?
I don't think it would bother me in the least :dunno:

muddinmetal said:
Derail:

JJ, you are an intelligent man with thoughtful answers, you're story reminded me of a twisted thought I had... Would you try human meat? Of course I think we all would if our family member's lives depended on it, but how about for like $20 or something?
I don't think it would bother me in the least :dunno:

Haha. I've actually thought about it before because I've had dinner with an actual cannibal from Papau New Guinea. (He was a reformed Christian in the states on an exchange program but admitted that his tribe regularly practiced cannibalism as recently as his father's generation and that he had himself partaken in the past.) I think I would if it was legal and prepared safely.

If my daughter's life depended on it I would open up a butcher shop!

I'm not a super-picky eater. There's stuff I don't like but I'll try pretty much anything once or twice. I tell my wife I would knowingly eat rat if it tasted good. I ate a can of maggots on a bet once. (That wasn't good!)

Umm yeah so cannibalism involving burying the dead for days then digging them back up to eat them as well as drinking the same water you piss and **** in should be a great example of why we shouldn't follow rituals developed in New Guinea. Lol

Interesting thought agreed. Maybe if we crashed a plane in the Andes?