• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new buggy "Hell Raiser"

awesome build , i especially like the rockwells and how u mounted the winch, i like everything about it . so when and where the next ride going to b

RKEY said:
awesome build , i especially like the rockwells and how u mounted the winch, i like everything about it . so when and where the next ride going to b
I agree RK, I like those OE Rockwells. Im wondering what the price tag would be for one steer and one rear. :dunno:

offroadrocktoy said:
Am I seeing things or is the alternator mounted to the chassis?
yes sir all drive train it torque plated solid mount.
454tbacon said:
Looks good Timmie maybe we can hook up on a ride someday,engine sounds strong.You did a good job building it
oh yes sir for sure wont be long. jus letme know whenyall riding again an ill come out jus holla 615-364-5435 615 run it ;)
patooyee said:
Dual PS pumps?

Not a big fan of all the spikey tube work but I guess its just a taste thing. Love the drive train combo, my favorite to date. This one looks like it can take a beat down all day long and have no problems with it. Good job, Tim.

J. J.
atswrite thats how i like it. yes sir 2 pumps jus to keeper flowing good when working rear an front at same time. thank u i appreciate it

ive always wanted to do a ground up build. after few years helpin with my past rigs i figured id give it a shot ! an thats what popped out i enjoy doin it, but at same time i dont wanna have to even think bout using a welder grinder or anything for a good while hahahah ! Matlock had some springs up at EOR that he loaned me jus to go ride on saterday. which we knew were way to soft but im to inpatient to have a running rig sitten there an not go ride ! but im taking my shocks to ol'l Jimmy penner tomarrow morning an he's gunna revalve em an correct springs will be here this week. an hell other then that geuss it be time to break my first atlas Thnx alot guys on the compliments. hope to give yall some good upcoming vids to enjoy.

Tcameron said:
ive always wanted to do a ground up build. after few years helpin with my past rigs i figured id give it a shot ! an thats what popped out i enjoy doin it, but at same time i dont wanna have to even think bout using a welder grinder or anything for a good while hahahah ! Matlock had some springs up at EOR that he loaned me jus to go ride on saterday. which we knew were way to soft but im to inpatient to have a running rig sitten there an not go ride ! but im taking my shocks to ol'l Jimmy penner tomarrow morning an he's gunna revalve em an correct springs will be here this week. an hell other then that geuss it be time to break my first atlas Thnx alot guys on the compliments. hope to give yall some good upcoming vids to enjoy.
them 2' axles r bad ass, the atlas is got to be the weak link if there is one

i thought you did not like ford motors but with that distributor in front i dont know :dblthumb: BAD FO SHO

traveler said:
i thought you did not like ford motors but with that distributor in front i dont know :dblthumb: BAD FO SHO
[/quote
The dist. is in the front but its a Chevy motor must be a late model deal. Good looking buggy TC hollar when you hit the trail again would like to see it in person.

tbacon38 said:
traveler said:
[/quote
The dist. is in the front but its a Chevy motor must be a late model deal. Good looking buggy TC hollar when you hit the trail again would like to see it in person.

Yeah the conversion for LS motors uses distributor mounted to the front timing cover.
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/LS-Front-Distributor-Drive-Cover-88958679-P1452C119.aspx

Tcameron said:
yes sir 2 pumps jus to keeper flowing good when working rear an front at same time.

Have you always run two pumps? Do you plumb them into one pressure line or two different systems completely?

J. J.

patooyee said:
Have you always run two pumps? Do you plumb them into one pressure line or two different systems completely?

J. J.
i pretty sure they are two independent systems

patooyee said:

J. J.
i like it . it seems to work well. yes 2 complete systems.

Damn Timmie bad ass ride you built here! LSX and the custom Rocks are bad ass too! Love the colors on chassis, axles and engine looks great. Gotcha some of those super sticky compound India Boggers I see lol you know you'll hear that before long from somewhere. Was wondering if you were running the 6.72's or the 4.90's in the axles since you have went all out on the axles with this rig. Single 5" exhaust exit on passenger side? Hell maybe bigger than that haha! What kinda muffler? Sounds damn good. Cant wait too see more vids :dblthumb: :popcorn:

Sick. Couple questions

1) How do you get to the lug nuts to get the wheels off? Looks like some are not in line with the wheel cut outs
2) Why bogger on the front TSL's on the back??? I thought most of the time guys run it the other way around.

And just for fun.......Can we get a shot of the head room yyou've got molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

99BLUEXJ said:
Damn Timmie bad ass ride you built here! LSX and the custom Rocks are bad ass too! Love the colors on chassis, axles and engine looks great. Gotcha some of those super sticky compound India Boggers I see lol you know you'll hear that before long from somewhere. Was wondering if you were running the 6.72's or the 4.90's in the axles since you have went all out on the axles with this rig. Single 5" exhaust exit on passenger side? Hell maybe bigger than that haha! What kinda muffler? Sounds damn good. Cant wait too see more vids :dblthumb: :popcorn:
yes sir 6.72 an after muffler is 5inch