• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Time For: The "What did you get done this weekend" thread

Comet

Ok guys, I wanted to wait and post this until after the holiday since many of you had Monday and Tuesday off. So, what did you get done? Me, well nothing on the Jeep. House projects and taking apart the front end of my '61 F100 for an axle drop were what took my time up this long weekend. Let's hear it!:clappy:

I bought a Range Rover, a 15 band per channel equalizer, $50, new. :D

bought beer and pizza and talked to my sister for an hour and got her to sighn up here on NNW. :cool:

and now I am drinking ice cold beer and listening to the thunder.

Let's see... put the front axle together on my YJ and got it sitting on all 4's on the 36's, pulled all the carpet and the back seat out... that was on saturday/sunday. Had to work on Monday, monday night took the transmission and t-case out... today I installed the SYE in the t-case and started taking apart the old transmission to swap some parts onto the new transmission.

Last night I drank lots of beer and saw an "almost" bar fight. :D

Oh yeah, and I managed to fit in some website work for my mom as well. http://www.poseycanyon.com. It's a work in progress. :flipoff:

I drank alot of beer with friends who stopped by. Got my steering done and figured out how i want to do my brakelines, Still need some parts. Figured out a bunch of other misc crap and got a few mounts made.

Comet said:
Matt, you were busy! The "almost" bar fight wasn't including you, I hope! :D

Nah, some tourists wandered into the 'wrong' local bar and said the 'wrong' thing about Leavenworth... we just happened to walk in right as things were getting heated. Luckily the bar tender kept her cool and chilled things out (then promptly threw out the tourists). :D

Took my rig wheeling saturday for the first time in 6 months, And im loving the 38 SX's and wider stance:redneck: Then went up again today and dropped it off at crash's for hydro assist:cool:

NotMatt said:
Nah, some tourists wandered into the 'wrong' local bar and said the 'wrong' thing about Leavenworth... we just happened to walk in right as things were getting heated. Luckily the bar tender kept her cool and chilled things out (then promptly threw out the tourists). :D
damn 206er's :haha:

been awhile since ya heard that??

blackcj7 said:
Took my rig wheeling saturday for the first time in 6 months, And im loving the 38 SX's and wider stance:redneck: Then went up again today and dropped it off at crash's for hydro assist:cool:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i wanna go wheelin soo bad...your lovin it..new 38sx's and assist..yer luvin it..

Bunk said:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH i wanna go wheelin soo bad...your lovin it..new 38sx's and assist..yer luvin it..

Man its like night and i went from 33 Xterrains to 38SX huge difference and oh so happy:redneck: Next weekend gonna have to trim the rear fenders abit and finish my sliders before the next trip out.

Already been mentioned, but picked up the Zuk on Friday, drove to Beverly dunes, drove the dunes, rode quads, drank a lot.

Came back over Hwy 2, stopped for lunch in Leavenworth, hit Reiter on the way home.

Monday, got the Zuk licensed, washed it, removed the carpet.

Got the Jeep back together Saturday. Driveline assembled and a bunch of little crap to make it wheelable.

Went wheeling Sunday :D :D :D :D Wheeling is fun, I found out, apparently I had forgotten again............

Got a new overflow bottle finished; had one last piece to weld on, and it's done now. Got a little bit done on the windshield frame. Lot's of standing around looking goofy. That's about it.

Yeah I broke the stock(read origanal axle and u-joint) short side on the D44 :clappy: I get to go buy some cromo shafts for the short side now!!!! :clappy: but I need to find some cromo outers, can't seem to find them.

But I moved my rear lower shock mounts, it is much better now that they are not clawing the ground any more and I have about 4 more inches of rear travel :redneck:

Got most of the ABS system ripped out of the ZJ, the new master cyl in, just gotta finish up some plumbing for the brake lines, and that's all taken care of. Got lots of help and hung out with Sam (Linclonlock) and his wife Jen, super cool people :cool:

Then on the 4th, Amanda, MarcW and I took the TJ up to Walker and followed Sam and Jen around...had a blast