• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tinkham Road new crawling spot!!

Dude

I went up Tinkham Road to see if the water crossings on the road were dried up yesterday and they are.

There are 2 spots were there is a big dip in the road and there is a concrete spill way across the road. These 2 spots are a killer area to go RC crawling, you could camp there over night too if you want.

I might be holding a comp up there before the end of this year. The rocks are all kinds of sizes and endless lines everywhere. I was in there for an hour and busted a rear axle, so it is a worthy place. :D

I was up there a week ago and there was water running across the road at the second one. That place dried up quick.

The secound place has some water in some holes but it is the better of the 2 to go to.

anybody up for some crawling up there on Sunday?? The secound spot has some good " RC wheelin" there too.

What area is this in? I can't remember for the life of me, but I know I've seen the sign before.

Also - I just came back from the Rimrock Lake area on Highway 12. It's a long way off, but there are literally TONS of places to crawl over there. I went over Chinook pass, and came back west on 12 at Naches. Seemed like everwhere I looked, there were rocks! Like I said, it's a long ways, but if you are ever gonna be passing through, take your crawler, it will make a good break from the driving.

Tinkham road is off of I 90 just east of North Bend. The water spill way crossings on the road are about 2 miles down.

Just take Tinham Road exit and turn right, we used to snow wheel that road all the time.