Votes: 14 12.3%
  • BFG MTR

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Iroks

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • TSL/SX

Votes: 36 31.6%

• Total voters
That's what I have now, they are my fourth or fifth set and I've always thought they were great, but when I went out with heep70, toybug and that group I realized how bad they were in the snow, I am locked front and rear and was holding everyone up, not a position I'm use to, so they are getting replaced.

I was the guy in the grey 4runner right behind you that trip. I pretty much flew up everything you were having problems with. I had 36" iroks, open front even. They were a great tire as far as traction on every type of terrain, and smoothness and low noise on the road, but I couldn't keep the sidewalls in one piece, I now have tsl's.

TSL's since you don't have boggers as one of your options. I have friends running IROCS and they seem to go back to the boggers. Try asking a friend to borrow their tires for a weekend and it may help with your decision or watch how other rigs comp. to yours perform compared to you're tire options. I've ran BFG's, TSL's, and boggers.....Sticking with the boggers cuz that's what my rig likes. Your rig and wheeling area may like another....Trial by fire, they are expensive.