Votes: 14 12.3%
  • BFG MTR

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Iroks

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • TSL/SX

Votes: 36 31.6%

• Total voters
I've had many different tires and I think the blue label Krawler, if siped, is a great snow tire. It's a great all around tire but you can't really compare it with a bias IROC due to the price difference. An IROC is a very good tire but they wear quickly, on or off road.
If money is no object, go Krawler. If you are more price sensitive, go IROC.

Do you value the fact that you can comfortably drive down the street and have a quality off road tire in the same package? GOODYEAR MTR!!:D

37 Maxxis Creepys. :awesomework:

From your list though, Iroks or BFG Krawlers. The Red Labels aren't too hot in the snow though.

Iroks are the **** in the snow.

Having ran about every tire out there I would go IROKs for a trail rig. Yes they are cheaper, and yes they work very well in the snow,mud,rocks,wet muddy roots.etc. They are the best all arount tire I have ever ran. On a side note if you get the IROKs get them in the Bias version, as the radials have very weak sidewalls.

I don't know, i like my BFG MT's. :awesomework:

They have done me well in the mud and snow. I would buy them again with no problem.

That's what I have now, they are my fourth or fifth set and I've always thought they were great, but when I went out with heep70, toybug and that group I realized how bad they were in the snow, I am locked front and rear and was holding everyone up, not a position I'm use to, so they are getting replaced.

oh yeah just lease tires from schwab like i do... 75 a month, sell for payoff at end of year, and finance a new set. i get new ones every year. 75 a month compared to fuel food and beer each trip... pretty cheap for any tire for how important they are for wheelin.

oh yeah just lease tires from schwab like i do... 75 a month, sell for payoff at end of year, and finance a new set. i get new ones every year. 75 a month compared to fuel food and beer each trip... pretty cheap for any tire for how important they are for wheelin.

wow.....never hard of such a thing..finance tires?...wtf

Wouldn't that limit you from taking the iron to them?

Ya, and guys......IROC = redneck car......Irok = redneck tire......get it right!

Sheesh!

:fawkdancesmiley:

i vote sx's cux the iroks i havent had good luck with them in the mud there decent on rock but sx's just last long take more or a beating and i find work better all around but the biggest thing is they dont slice up on the rock as easy