• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire pressure gauge

zuk88

I currently use a Blue point low pressure gauge but it's in bad shape and needs replacing.What other good gauges are out there and what is the best one?I've looked at ARB,Currie,Auto meter,and Pro comp so far.

i use a gauge off a regulator 0-15 psi for the low pressure and a stick for highpressure.... had a broken regulator at work so i stole the gauge from it.:awesomework:

Ya as far as I can tell. I have played with it a little and it reads 0 on a flat tire and 1psi when I just put a little in there. It will read half psi also I think. The nices gauge I have ever had. I dont take it wheelin with me, I have a cheap $2 napa gauge for that.

I use the $5 cheapo from schmucks i get the "atv" tire gauge. has a magnetic back so it sticks to metal and only reads from 0 to 30 so it is easy to read every 1 psi

I use the $5 cheapo from schmucks i get the "atv" tire gauge. has a magnetic back so it sticks to metal and only reads from 0 to 30 so it is easy to read every 1 psi
I got an O'riely's down the road I might check it out.Sounds good for the trail :awesomework:

Latest posts