• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size at O.R.V parks

we would be creating jobs too, theres got to be a balance on our money going out, and repairs being done, instead of it going into pockets!

How did you do this mark I was under the impression that you had to surrender your liscense plate or it was no longer valid.

I pay for both sets (4) of tabs anually. Not sure how I did it......But I am confused when others say they did have to surrender their old plates.

I guess the DOL gals just like me.:D

I was never attacking any ones ability to wheel I was stating it is more difficukt and more challenging which = more fun in my book

compete against your'e skill any day of the week that is the reason why I wheel I also wheel with guys that are more skilled than half the goons I have seen out on the trails in the last 10 years I am not impressed by many guys I have seen in a long time:redneck:

Nate, can you put periods in your paragraphs please? It is hard to read run on sentences. If you are going to communicate using the internet, proper punctuation makes it easier for the person on the receiving end.
:hi:

Thank you!!!