• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire Tables - Was Maybe It's A Dumb Ass Idea

wizzo said:
Add "legs" like the alltech or psc so they fit more than one diameter tire.

Please provide me links to both of these. I am going to take this one to Hale Mountain this weekend and try it out on other size tires.

The one thing that I've learned from welding on thin **** FOR HOURS Mr John is the only way I can make it work is do spot welds. Just for a second or so in one spot.. Then Space em however far apart you want. I tried and tried to weld all the way around and it just melts to nothing. And then you end up in tryin to fill in a hole the size of a qtr for a hour. :****: I personally love the look of spot welds every few inches. Either way that's nice.. Good job!

I will know more about other tires tomorrow at Hale. Remade the end pieces again today to move the hand holds up. Easier on the hands now. Got it painted.

Sent using left thumb.

Pics
50ebff287a337919168353b2ff25c0fa.jpg

f4848e32f21b6b9cde3d449f44484eaf.jpg

0f21e04c70fe20f24cd0d497d75e998b.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

It would be better if you bought some from Alltech since my friend works for Wayne. And that's why I joined to forum, to respond to your thread (although I lurked here daily). ;D

All said, they do look good!

ok, enough teasers

whats the pricing for:

-tire table kit, unwelded/bolted, without lettering
-tire table kit, unwelded/bolted, with lettering
-tire table, welded/bolted, without lettering
-tire table, welded/bolted, with lettering

You just fill in the prices, we'll collectively start sending you our moneys

:eat:

tonedog702 said:
It would be better if you bought some from Alltech since my friend works for Wayne. And that's why I joined to forum, to respond to your thread (although I lurked here daily). ;D

All said, they do look good!

I looked, but did not find it on their internet site for sale.

ridefast said:
ok, enough teasers

whats the pricing for:

-tire table kit, unwelded/bolted, without lettering
-tire table kit, unwelded/bolted, with lettering
-tire table, welded/bolted, without lettering
-tire table, welded/bolted, with lettering

You just fill in the prices, we'll collectively start sending you our moneys

:eat:

Not sure yet. Only tested it on a few tires this weekend. Worked on all except a new set of 43" TSL stickies. I had not idea that tire rounded that much. So, I will redo the end pieces once again. The problem I see is if I keep arching the ends, it may not sit good on the flatter tires. I do plan to have a few at the Hardline Ride at Grayrock. Those will be finished and painted for $100.