• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To run Water, or not run Water

I haven't tried it but like you, I've read about it in a bunch of different places. This is my favorite page on this topic: http://www.azrockcrawler.com/_images/tech/2007/5-16-07tireballast/tireballast.html

Based on my web wheeling experience, I'm guessing it might be helpful for a super technical xrra course if it didn't have jumps. :dunno:

if friday is the day then i can be there, if you want to load it before then let me know

None of us run water. Buddy and I have played with it and I have ran it with Crash and J.T. a few times. For the rock racing and even the slow parts of the track I found that it did not help at all and made it the shitys at speed. Out in Farmington,N.M I ran it a couple of days out on the trails, then pulled it out out and went back and climbed the same trails :dunno: I know some of the guys in WEROC run water and shot, just my .02 worth.

Yeah man...don't run it. If I was guessing they will make use of the pre-existing jump at Badlands for sure which could be some air. Who knows...they may make a table top like they did at Jellico as well. I couldn't imagine landing that with water. I couldn't think of one place in Attica where water would be needed for the race if you look at how last years was set up.

Latest posts