• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To sway bar or not to sway bar

Re: Re: To sway bar or not to sway bar

smbroady82 said:
Yep, .....Or limit straps.

Limit straps are always recommend... Keeps you from pulling the shocks apart....remember Holly Tree??

Rokcrler said:
Limit straps are always recommend... Keeps you from pulling the shocks apart....remember Holly Tree??

Why don't you hook a brother up while my junk is chilling in the beanerbilt factory!? lol

and yeah that sucked

Re: Re: Re: To sway bar or not to sway bar

smbroady82 said:
Why don't you hook a brother up while my junk is chilling in the beanerbilt factory!? lol

and yeah that sucked
Can do señor

smbroady82 said:

and yeah that sucked

I may come rub on that truck some if it's that close to the house :fish:

ForMud said:
Link to the story?

Lol no link

To summarize:
We had just redone the first 4-link on the rear of the truck/added air shocks..Mo came by and told us not to forget to limit them...I was excited and forgot and took it out ...1st ride out, made a nice climb, feeling pretty good about the upgrades... Mo yells up to me, hey bud check your air shock... Stripped the eye out of the shaft

rednecklights said:
I may come rub on that truck some if it's that close to the house :fish:

Come on!

I'll be out there tomorrow morning

You can help me mount the Reds on it ;)

Re: Re: Re: To sway bar or not to sway bar

smbroady82 said:
Lol no link

To summarize:
We had just redone the first 4-link on the rear of the truck/added air shocks..Mo came by and told us not to forget to limit them...I was excited and forgot and took it out ...1st ride out, made a nice climb, feeling pretty good about the upgrades... Mo yells up to me, hey bud check your air shock... Stripped the eye out of the shaft
f73d11017a0f27c31a716303a77083b6.jpg

fcea2b6d66ce0db9978dd0bcde01c1d0.jpg

Where's the "I told ya so" emoji?