• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

to the fag who left a matress up black snake walla walla

because all the yota's are already broke down from leaving the driveways...

:fawkdancesmiley:

:stirpot:

LOL

Because we know how terrible Toyota Reliability is... :haha:

Perhaps you meant Chrysler...?

:fawkdancesmiley:

i have spent alot of time cleaning up blacksnake,because it seems everybody thinks its there personal dumping ground but with that everybody also thinks its there right to wheel up there and go anywhere.
as far as the trash goes try cleaning it up sometimes to help out,still sucks about your D line.
as to where you can wheel the only place that is legal to go up there is on the road ONLY,the mud hole your talking about with the spikes that is private property.
that MTN it private land and owned all the way around,the only part county owned it the road its self.also there is a $1000 fine if your caught off road.
take care of it and itll stay open for everybody.

hows that dave?:beer:

so i got the driveline fixed, but now i find out that i have a random clunk. cant quite place where it is originating from. im gonna go pul the driveline here in a bit and see if its in the tcase or not. i pray that i dont have to pull that thing out again, done that one to many times.

just make sure you stay out of the mud holes and on the road,(how would you feel if someone drove through your yard and tore it up).
lets see a pic of this Heep so i know who you are.
good luck going around right now,nasty snow right now and lots of it

just make sure you stay out of the mud holes and on the road,(how would you feel if someone drove through your yard and tore it up).
lets see a pic of this Heep so i know who you are.
good luck going around right now,nasty snow right now and lots of it

do a search, he's got pics posted some where.

well i pulled the drive line and the tcase is good, thank god. so i have eliminated everything all the way to the front end, and am thinking that it may be due to the vaccum actuator. im probably wrong but who know

Latest posts