• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

to wide for the busy?

Don't change the subject.:Smack:

And never say never..... Elbe was my favorite spot for many years, years ago.

You have a toyota now....... elbe is calling your name and the trees are asking for a dose of red paint.:redneck:

We just did work last year on the only bridge on the busy wild and with the way we fixed it it doesn't have rub rails anymore(there very minimal com paired to what there were before).:D

A few of the guys that run the wider rigs at Elbe were there helping:awesomework:

Yep, now a 100" wide vehicle could probably drive over it. How wide is KCs F-toy?

Thats what i was reffering to earlier in the thread, kc is running 49's and im almost posotive his rockwells have not been cut down.

just a question, but how many of you would stay off a trail if there was a sign with the width restriction posted less than your width. even if you have run that trail before "with no problem"

just a question, but how many of you would stay off a trail if there was a sign with the width restriction posted less than your width. even if you have run that trail before "with no problem"

Yes I would.

Just a question, but how many of you skinny jeepers would stay off of a trail if there was a sign with a peewee jeep restriction posted pertaining to your rigs peewee size? Even if you have run it before "with no problem"

Get with the times.

Yes I would.

Just a question, but how many of you skinny jeepers would stay off of a trail if there was a sign with a peewee jeep restriction posted pertaining to your rigs peewee size? Even if you have run it before "with no problem"

Get with the times.

His rig isn't skinny :haha::haha:

I see alot of people wheeling there mouth more than the busywid too.

If you dont wheel that trail regularly then you opinion means nothing to me.

:beatdeadhorse:

I see alot of people wheeling there mouth more than the busywid too.

If you dont wheel that trail regularly then you opinion means nothing to me.

:beatdeadhorse:

His rig is a jeep but not really. ITs pretty beefed up and on 39s.

It might just come down to if he is fine with driving on his side all day, Will that wide even fit in the trenches of the busy?

yeah my rig was 80.5 wide before and is 86.5 with the 404s and h1s and 44s and 100.5 wheelbase. sounds like to many web wheelers.

Latest posts