• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tool storage

Damn I got a good deal when I got my mb1000 from the snap on truck for $1995

hows this for a good deal... bought a top and bottom box from my snap on guy, top box retails for $2000 and the bottom goes for $4000... im paying $1700 for both! :fawkdancesmiley:and they are basically in brand new condition. combined the box is about 6' tall and i think like 42" wide and something like 34" deep.

snaponbox1.jpg

and here it is with my "old" roll-away in front of it. that little bastard was like $700.

snaponbox2.jpg

lots of tool storage in this one! only problem is now i need more tools. it seems so empty

johnboy's quote....."and something like 34" deep."

Measure again...that box ain't no 34" deep:; I'm bettin' more like 22"....

hows this for a good deal... bought a top and bottom box from my snap on guy, top box retails for $2000 and the bottom goes for $4000... im paying $1700 for both! :fawkdancesmiley:and they are basically in brand new condition. combined the box is about 6' tall and i think like 42" wide and something like 34" deep.

snaponbox1.jpg

and here it is with my "old" roll-away in front of it. that little bastard was like $700.

snaponbox2.jpg

lots of tool storage in this one! only problem is now i need more tools. it seems so empty

You don't wanna see my box,lol

Matco's runing a promo right now (at least up here)---you buy a Series6 2bay box, and get a matching hanging side box free!!! Our dude had the graffiti box on his truck today with the side box...drawers are 26" deep!!!:awesomework:
I've got an MB8535 and it's drawers are 25.5" deep...how many "junk drawers" are we allowed???:haha:

And I have yet to buy a box big enough to put my tools in. Gawd I am cheap:redneck:

Forgot about that :haha:

Ooooopsy!!! :haha: Kinda did the same thing myself!!! Had just sold an 89 Runner, and the Matco dude had just taken the box I now have back for a minor blemish, and they didn't want to ship it back east. I made them an offer on it...trade my MB8525 plus some cash....A deal was had!!!

I've got an MB8535 and it's drawers are 25.5" deep...how many "junk drawers" are we allowed???:haha:

When I bought my mac mb1000 (51x25) I had a few junk drawers, an empty and some skimpy ones...... I've now consolidated down to 1 junk drawer, and I'm almost out of room..... Damnit, about time to upgrade and this one isn't even close to being payed off.

Mike, I'm not impressed unless you've got MR. BIG:fawkdancesmiley:

When I bought my mac mb1000 (51x25) I had a few junk drawers, an empty and some skimpy ones...... I've now consolidated down to 1 junk drawer, and I'm almost out of room..... Damnit, about time to upgrade and this one isn't even close to being payed off.

****--I can fit you in one of my drawers if I wanted to :D (I really could)..

Next add on is the hutch on top..

:haha:Mr Big is HUGE!!! Mine measures 78.5"L x 28.5D x 46.5T; 3 bays; and doesn't incl the side cab(60"Tx24"Dx18"W)....that equates to ALOT of real estate!!!:redneck:Still only the equivalent of a Mr medium though...:haha:

Last edited:
Sooooooo....my wife picked up a large gift for my bday, it much larger than the 2 babies I was sporting before.....made me realize I needed to get rid of a buch more crap.

soon to be organized!