• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck Challenge entries 2010.

JAWS

Dont know if anyone realy follows this. But i just got my new issue of Fourwheeler mag. And it has the this years 50 entries. Only two rigs from washington. And some rigs that realy in my opion just dont fit the TTC requirements.. Like rigs with 16.5s and no locs or 10 bolt front axles 38'' tires. What do you guys think.:mad:

In my opinion, most of the people that read that mag like the trucks that "look cool". Since they let the readers vote them in, you always see the trucks that look cool, but don't necessarily seem to be built all that well.

In my opinion, most of the people that read that mag like the trucks that "look cool". Since they let the readers vote them in, you always see the trucks that look cool, but don't necessarily seem to be built all that well.

I hear yeah. I get that mag for the TTC issue mainly. My favoret mag is JP. Because jeeps are way better than any crapy ass yota.:fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

I saw some guy had I think it was YJ on Dana 44's and I think 33"s. :haha:

It was one of the last on the list

I saw some guy had I think it was YJ on Dana 44's and I think 33"s. :haha:

It was one of the last on the list

That just goes to show, that you don't have to do a whole lot to a jeep to make it capable.:awesomework:

Put lockers front and rear, and that would be a pretty capable rig. :awesomework: I haven't seen it, so maybe it does......

That just goes to show, that you don't have to do a whole lot to a jeep to make it capable.:awesomework:

Put lockers front and rear, and that would be a pretty capable rig. :awesomework: I haven't seen it, so maybe it does......

Well they were talking about making classes for the TTC.. Buggy class and rig class.

I wouldn't want to do that with 44's

This year they are picking 5 buggys and 5 non buggy vehicles, there will be two first place trophys. No alot of people sent in entries so pretty much everyone that sent in a picture and description made the magazine.

You gonna try again in the big chevy?????

I would have entered if I had know that they were doing a non buggy class but I figued there would be a bunch of $100,000 buggies like in past years. I have had 3 other vehicles in the top 50.

I would have entered if I had know that they were doing a non buggy class but I figued there would be a bunch of $100,000 buggies like in past years. I have had 3 other vehicles in the top 50.

Yeah. Ur just lucky that driving/wheeling experience isnt a requirment.:fawkdancesmiley:

Its like riding a bike :fawkdancesmiley: Plus I have big tires so I dont have to be a good driver :haha:

Its like riding a bike :fawkdancesmiley: Plus I have big tires so I dont have to be a good driver :haha:

Well you might have a chance after all.. But i wont vote for you. Thats a waist of a page from my mag.:corn:

This year they are picking 5 buggys and 5 non buggy vehicles, there will be two first place trophys. No alot of people sent in entries so pretty much everyone that sent in a picture and description made the magazine.

Damn I didn't know that. Once I have a 60 upfront and a t-case, I would be ready then. I;m trying to remember all the obstacles and challenges. I know there is a sled pull, usually some big deep water holes (but how deep), I'm sure some crazy hill climbs.. Yeh it would be something I'd like to give it hell.

Where is it held??

How do they determain it to be a "buggy". Full tube chassie?