• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck Challenge entries 2010.

Damn I didn't know that. Once I have a 60 upfront and a t-case, I would be ready then. I;m trying to remember all the obstacles and challenges. I know there is a sled pull, usually some big deep water holes (but how deep), I'm sure some crazy hill climbs.. Yeh it would be something I'd like to give it hell.

Where is it held??

Hollister Hills ,Cali.
You should enter,I'll vote for ya.
Just don't send in your giant wiener-n-balls avatar pic.:haha:

Last edited:
So a rig thats is halfed like mine or crashes or the many other halfed rigs on here would be conciterd a truck not a buggy.

Cuz that means from what i see theirs 6 buggys and the two cole works buggys are identical.:hi:

Did you guys read the article? They have 2 classes this year 5 in a mopre stock flavor and then the buggy/truggy class 5 rigs in each class.

Did you guys read the article? They have 2 classes this year 5 in a mopre stock flavor and then the buggy/truggy class 5 rigs in each class.

Thats what Crazy Daze had said. But will they run to seperate corses. Cuz theirs only one tank trap. Unless they fill it with more water after the first five go threw?

Thats what Crazy Daze had said. But will they run to seperate corses. Cuz theirs only one tank trap. Unless they fill it with more water after the first five go threw?

The tank trap does not need refilling. It's a tight canyon, heavily rutted. They park staff brings a dozer thru it, digging major holes, which litterally go from one 'wall' of the canyon to the opposite 'wall'. They berm up the end with the dirt from the hole. This creates swimming pool sized holes. As you crest the berm coming up the canyon, you drop into the swimming pool sized hole, hit bottom, and drive thru the water, eventually driving (or winching) onto dry soil, and continue up to the next berm. They dump tens of thousands of gallons of water down the canyon prior to the start of the event. The water fills each pool, progressing down the canyon. The holes will have between 4 and 5 feet of water in them. And because the canyon soil is so soft, there is no hardpan at the bottoms of the pools, just soft mud. Each progressiver rig up the canyon digs out more of the bottom, creating more difficulty. So even though they push water down the draw (canyon), it doesn't matter. It's a bitch.

Tow rig is not running and the Chev needs lower end bearings.

Hasnt your truck needed lower end bearings for like a year. N you havent had a tow rig ummmm um ever what gives when are we gonna start seeing your wheeler on a trail in a regualr basis. Instead of once every 3-5 years:fawkdancesmiley:

theres some great trucks in there this year i like the chevvy with a turboed 355 with nos on 44s WITH A WELDED 10 BOLT FRONT that should last about 5 seconds on flat ground:eeek::booo:

How about JAWS (CJ on 44s), CHOP SHOP (Chev on 54s) and my junk pile do our own TTC at the next C.O.R.E. Challenge May 22nd & 23rd? Who ever does the fastest mudbog, rock crawl and tough truck wins.

:corn:

Last edited:
I replied to your PM but you never responded. New Years and Thanksgiving Annie invied me to her place but I was spending time with my family. This weekend I am working on some Toyota SAS stuff. Lets move this chatter to PMs, this thread is not about us.

:awesomework:

Lets go this weekend. where to? (in pierce county)

PM sent, I have a place in mind :stirpot:

Last edited:
Take the pissing matches to PM's. This thread is about the TTC, get it back on topic or it will cease to exist.

**** you I go wheeling every chance I get if you want to go wheeling I'll be there we could go to elby today If you want me to go to some stupid event were you wait in line all day to get 1 run in your right I wont be there that **** is for pussys :flipoff:

How about me vs you at the next CORE challenge? If you beat me with a combined time in your Toyota, I will give you $500 cash. We have to do the big rock pile and the deep mud pit. Are you a *****?
:corn: