• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck Challenge entries 2010.

Well I'm linked front and rear but my frame is unmodified. So I think I would be considered a truck or rig instead of a buggy.

I did enter the Bronco this year again. If I make it i will be running 54" boggers and let her eat or whatever happens lol hopefully i can get as many votes from all my NWW and make it. I only missed it by like 30 votes last year so come and help a guy out.
Thanks Brandon

I did enter the Bronco this year again. If I make it i will be running 54" boggers and let her eat or whatever happens lol hopefully i can get as many votes from all my NWW and make it. I only missed it by like 30 votes last year so come and help a guy out.
Thanks Brandon

You have my vote. I'll even go buy a magazine, just so I can vote.

I hope you make it this year. :awesomework:

I hope so too I ended up buying a Yota so I can wheel around here and not destroy my panels so bad just in case. So we will see with the new motor and a few other things going with it ARB and Grizzly Locker it works way better

Thank you very much. I didnt want to do another Vote for me thread this year i figured i might post a little on others threads but not start my own since it didnt seam to work the last 2 years

Hell, do the thread. This is the only FourWheeler magazine I buy nowadays, and the last two years were just so I can vote for some local rigs. And (I suppose) I should be the one who has a lifetime subscription to that mag.

edit... you should keep an eye on Pirate, to see who's pimping what. I'm sure Pirate can influence that selection process.

Id be very suprised if you dont get in this year brandon. Your rig has been in there too many years not to.

You'll get my vote for sure....Just bring some spare tires, The 54's have paper thin sidewalls.

Out of all the other buggys this year yours is one of the best. I bet it will be you and that red one with the 454 from ****tucky. I voted for ya:awesomework:

I will vote for ya Brandon. Stover said I had a 50% chance and should enter so that means you have a way better chance in your rig.. I will be out this spring and summer wheelin where ever the road leads.. I will let you know.. See you at the Core event?