• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck Challenge Hopeful

I'll vote local. One question though, are you guy's gonna do anything about horsepower?

Right now it's about 350 to 400hp we should be adding a 100 shot or we may put in my 388. If Brandon has his way it will get a built BB by then but we will see

didn't we have a video on here a while ago of that Tim Cameron dude on a Hill?? Didn't seem like a very impressive driver...

If you have 350 hp, then you've got plenty. Don't worry about power, it's only needed in the mud bog. Otherwise, you've got more than enough. Spend your time getting intimate with the rig. Go to as many different terrains as you can. Especially NOW, during the wet season. Run the Busywild, go to Walker, go to Evans in the snow. Get SEAT TIME.

I did well at TTC for two reasons.

I never broke, or turned a wrench. And I had a lot of seat time with my rig. Several of the competitors were running freshly built projects and didn't know how or what to expect.

Only two of us made it thru the tank trap, and only two of us made it thru the Mini Rubi.

I only won a few events, but I was top three in damn near every event. Since all the events are so different, get as much seat time as you can.

didn't we have a video on here a while ago of that Tim Cameron dude on a Hill?? Didn't seem like a very impressive driver...

I'm not sure which video of him you are talking about? There are only two I can find on the net, the one where he rode a wheelie, and the loose dirt hillclimb, and both I was impressed.

I'm not sure which video of him you are talking about? There are only two I can find on the net, the one where he rode a wheelie, and the loose dirt hillclimb, and both I was impressed.

Oh there's more than 2 on the net. That rig has way more potential vs. drivers experience. Out of all the video's I seen of his rig, the wheelie one was the only one I was impressed, the rest left me dissapointed. Put me in that rig with some seat time and I'll make it perform. :cool:

His spotter/co-pilot has experience spotting and driving. I don't know about the in shape part though and as far as knowing the rig I helped build and design it so I know it well.

great.. just lost my vote :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Thats ok, It could be worse. I could be tryin to take your rig :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Now that would be a joke:fawkdancesmiley:
Wait a minute, add 47s, already got his lead foot and 600hp. Sounds like a winner to me. TTC these days is all about big tires and big HP, driving skills have went out the window.:;

Wait a minute, add 47s, already got his lead foot and 600hp. Sounds like a winner to me. TTC these days is all about big tires and big HP, driving skills have went out the window.:;

Add 47"s to that rig and it will be stuck at the start gate with broke sissy sticks spinning drive shafts

Add 47"s to that rig and it will be stuck at the start gate with broke sissy sticks spinning drive shafts
AHHH, too many people have run that comp with polished 60s and have made it through with flying colors. Who cares anyways, not my cup of tea. Good luck, hope you guys get in.:cool:

Latest posts