• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Totally Offroad Radio Wednesday night talking about the KOH race

doug38s

Tune in your guys. Yours truely will be on board.

http://www.torrshow.com/

check out the lineup

Tommorrow night from 9pm ESTuntil whenever talking about the KOH. TORR is a station out west that covers everything in desert, CORR and now rocksports. Should be pretty cool.

Cool, I listened the other night when Nicole Johnson was on. Its a pretty cool program. I just had it up and running in the background and proceeded to continue wasting my life away surfing.

Will definately tune in tonight.

Sweet we will tune the shop computer into it and put on some new links! Thanks for the time clarification, I was confused on that one!

Cole said:
You got them all shined up yet? Ready to do my wheels?

They are polished up nice. Your wheels are at BTF and I am going to pick them up tommorrow. I gotta shine my own wheels up before I start on yours :flipoff1: I will handle them when my rig goes to TN in a week or so ;D

Matt O. said:
They are polished up nice. Your wheels are at BTF and I am going to pick them up tommorrow. I gotta shine my own wheels up before I start on yours :flipoff1: I will handle them when my rig goes to TN in a week or so ;D

Awesome, Damn I am in debt to a lot of people over those wheels and tires.

P said:
Dayum, I need a set of them half treads if they never show with a call tag holla at a white guy ! :afro:

I was thinking that today. If they don't show with call tags I am going to call them and tell them they are being given away. It has been two damn weeks

Matt O. said:
I was thinking that today. If they don't show with call tags I am going to call them and tell them they are being given away. It has been two damn weeks
Put me in line...

Matt O. said:

F that, tell them when they call asking about them that the UPS guy picked them up weeks ago ! thumb.gif laughing1

I can wear brown shorts tonight when i come over, no worries.

I'm getting Cannot Find Server on to http://www.torrshow.com/

anyone else getting it to work. it worked fine for me last night

must be you guys. I'm listening to some chick right now getting ready to go on talking about stocks and bonds.

calling the show right now