• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toughest Beadlocks?

93puggy

Just wanted anybody's opinion on what they thought were the toughest beadlocks on the market. I've only ever had Allied Beadlocks and they were plenty for my my toyota truggy. But now I'm looking to start a rock bouncing type buggy. So I'm pretty sure my gonna need something a little bit stronger. I'll be running steering 14 bolts, 44-42's, shooting for a total weight of 3400 to 4000 pounds.

Not Racelines Ive had mine for just a short while and have been on 8 rides every ring is bent one rim is bent on the inner side. ps they are cast monsters with the standard black steel ring.

H1's with a pressed center, rock ring, pvc insert and a stiffener for the inside bead and :driving: :dblthumb:

This is good to hear to me because I just got rid of my really nice Staz rims to go to reinforced H1's.

InDaShop said:
If you dont want a 95lb rim the Trailready HD's are beef on the center.

I know you're exaggerating but the Ztaz rims I just sold and weighed for shipping were 45lbs. ea. Tey were 17" rims with a traditional stiffener on the outside and 1/2" round bar on the inside. I expect the H1's I am building right now to come in very close to that also.

I'm not opposed to running H1's, it's just I hate the fact that I'd be stuck with a 16.5" wheel. That's the only draw back I have with them though. I was looking at the trail ready beadlocks on there site and priced a set of them. They came out right at $2100,00. That's a lot for some 17" wheels, but I think Cole(madram11) runs them on his buggy and I've seen the videos of him and his wife flogging the hell outta his tires and wheels and it looks like they hold up pretty well. I guess all in all its always gonna be a whatcha pay is whatcha get scenario. Decisions, decisions.

My trail ready wheels have been great, a few other buddies run them too with no issues. They also have great customer service.

I've been beating on several sets of Trail Ready HD wheels in 17" and 20" flavors without a failure. I'm beyond happy with them and won't run anything else.

snoball said:
My trail ready wheels have been great, a few other buddies run them too with no issues. They also have great customer service.

crawlin85cj said:
I've been beating on several sets of Trail Ready HD wheels in 17" and 20" flavors without a failure. I'm beyond happy with them and won't run anything else.

Exactly what these guys said. I destroyed a Trail Ready wheel and it was completely my fault and I told them that and they still gave me a brand new wheel.