• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Towing/camper mirrors

CrustyJeep

I want some nice telescoping power towing mirrors for the dawdge. Who shall recommend the spankiest available options?

Well I hate mine with a passion and can't wait to ditch them for the Dodge 90* flip out style. So you may not want ones like mine currently :awesomework: :haha:

best setup out there is an 02 flipout style base with an 03+ power/heated mirror.. But it costs way too damn much money to put together..

How much are we talking here?

there was a set on competitiondiesel that just sold for 450.. If you have to pay regular pricing for everything to put them together, it's quite a bit more. But if you can get lucky and just keep your eyes open. You might be able to find some decent deals on the different mirrors you'll need.

You can get the 2nd gen flip out mirrors for a decent price (150-200), then when you stumble upon the 3rd gen setup you can piece it together later on..

What have you got?

Look real similar to these but the corners are more squared...

lgextend.jpg

lgcompress.jpg

Power out and in (sort of).

can't wait to ditch them for the Dodge 90* flip out style.
FWIW, I don't even flip mine out anymore. Too much of a hassle to re-aim them, then again when I flip them back down. They give more than enough visibility when down, the only reason I see to need to flip them out is if I had a big camper on the truck.

FWIW, I don't even flip mine out anymore. Too much of a hassle to re-aim them, then again when I flip them back down. They give more than enough visibility when down, the only reason I see to need to flip them out is if I had a big camper on the truck.

I honestly prolly wouldn't either unless running a camper in the bed. I just like the look of the mirrors 1000X better :cool:

My Dad just mounted a pair of 8x10 truck mirrors on the bottom of the front corners of the camper. That way, they are only there when the camper is on. :redneck:

Really? I think they look ghey flipped out. :redneck:

I don't think he meant flipped out... And if you have a passanger it aint so bad to adjust them..

A friend of mine put the flipped out mirrors on his 2000.. Didn't get the parts to make them power yet.. It's a bit tougher for him to get them adjusted when the camper is on cause his Wife is deaf..

Latest posts