• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toy dual cases

Nyitro

Looking at puting dual cases in my runner, dont know what kind to go with, are they them same or which is better, any benifits? thanks:redneck:

you need a topshift toyota case for the rear case as well as an adapter. for the adapter... i would go with the standard marlin crawler adapter. better design than other companies. supporting his business is good too. anything will work though. the prices dont vary drastically between adapters either. the MC08 of cast aluminum is good enough... the billit aluminum adapter is sorta pointless. the 10 degree clocked adapter would be nice... but i dont think i could justify the price, when you could use that extra money toward building a flatbelly anyway. it all depends on your budget and what you want to do. you could always build a 4.7:1 rear tcase as well to crawl really slow.

You could always do a 5 to 1 gear set in 1 case and get the same result. And keep yer stock drivelines.

Brian H said:
WTF. Im guessing I didnt get a deal then Odie.
I need to sell these kits for this price brian because you had me order a 4.7 gear kit for you, then you backed out of the deal, now i'm trying to play catchup on my bills because you did'nt follow through.
I will NEVER preorder anything for anybody ever again unless it is paid for in advance and makes it worth my while.