• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy reverse rotation R&P?

Mog9buG

Is there anyone who has heard of reverse rotation ring and pinion gears for toyota 8" diffs? I have seen 9's and 60's running reverse rotation but I am not sure if this is available for toy's. These days there are so many aftermarket parts out there but Randy's got nothing, and I can't find em at any of the popular toyota sites ?:cool:

Don't forget RR 44's either!:fawkdancesmiley:
Haven't heard of any yota RR gears myself Buck...:scratchhead:

uhhh TLC diffs used reverse rotation gears in the front from like 91-97. You can get a hi pinion 3rd out of one of those and put it into a 8" housing. Randys has all that stuff on the shelf

A toyota hy-pinion is reverse rotation.

No a toyota high pinion uses reverse cut gears. Reverse rotation is different, it spins backwards. If you have a high pinion in the front and a low pinion rear the front doesn't have 5 reverse gears and one forward gear. Just wondering if this is avaliable on the aftermarket.:;

No a toyota high pinion uses reverse cut gears. Reverse rotation is different, it spins backwards. If you have a high pinion in the front and a low pinion rear the front doesn't have 5 reverse gears and one forward gear. Just wondering if this is avaliable on the aftermarket.:;
:eeek:

there is no such thing as reverse rotation.

the call them that, but they don't really rotate backwards.

RR, reverse spiral, reverse cut.. its all the same

there is NO company that cuts hypoid gears to run the other way.

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I called advanced and they told me the atlas is offered to turn clockwise or counter clockwise. Problem solved:D