• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota cab truck on tons

kushKrawlin said:
Holy **** man. Doing work! How many rigs have U built ? Looks like you got **** down pat !! this is gonna be awesome!! theres not a feeling like looking at a parts pile like that and Gettin to tinally put it together IMO. Very nice !! :woot:

Thanks Kush. This is my first build and I still have a lot to learn but im starting to figure it out. It's fun pulling some new parts out for sure. Especially when you have been watching them collect dust for over a year.

Son of a bitch! First build !!?? Yep that does it. I'm goin to find a rope and a chair. God I wish I had Ur patience. Dam I bet u can't wait to get to riding!! If Ya was close I would lend a hand anytime. That Fuker is gonna be bad ass!! please put a good body with a good paint job! This **** is gonna be to nice to have that "rustic" look ! Haha

kushKrawlin said:
Son of a bitch! First build !!?? Yep that does it. I'm goin to find a rope and a chair. God I wish I had Ur patience. Dam I bet u can't wait to get to riding!! If Ya was close I would lend a hand anytime. That Fuker is gonna be bad ass!! please put a good body with a good paint job! This **** is gonna be to nice to have that "rustic" look ! Haha

Ready to ride for sure. Since I started this project 3.5 years ago, I've been on a handful of rzr rides but that's no fun around here. All of my friends sold all of their stuff so I'm pretty much working solo 90% of the time.

The first year or so working on this thing was a waste of time. Everything I did during that time has been cut off because it looked like ****. Half of it still does but I try to avoid looking or take taking pics of that stuff haha. I have gone months without working on it because I get so frustrated with it.

The cab is fawked do to some dumb decisions made right after I got it. If I didn't have so much time invested in it already, I would start over with a straight cab and make it look nice but it's to late for that. It's getting a spray paint job.

Oh yea, that is a shorter version of the dynomax mufflers I ran on a Ws6 years back. Not much muffling going on there. Haha. Not wanting to be too loud on my new build, just weighing my options.

nhl_bullitt said:
Oh yea, that is a shorter version of the dynomax mufflers I ran on a Ws6 years back. Not much muffling going on there. Haha. Not wanting to be too loud on my new build, just weighing my options.

Yeah it's going to be loud. Not what I wanted but there is no room for a bigger muffler unfortunately.

kushKrawlin said:
Atleast you don't have to do most things twice. **** that's some good looking work! Coming along nice man.

I wish I only did most of it twice. I think that's the 3rd version of the floor.

Haha. Well I'll take the noose off my neck now. Thought I was the only one.. Interior seems to be pretty hard. I haven't even attempted mine. I just welded **** where I wanted it before a ride a wile back and never messed with it. Man it looks terrible.

It is a major pain in the ass getting all of the panels to work with each other. Probably my least favorite project so far.