• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota ?

JAWS

Does any one know if the first gen and 2nd gen toyota windshields are the same?

Different in 1st gen and second gen pickups in the windshields. 1st gen 4 runner is the same as the second gen truck (windshield).

Different in 1st gen and second gen pickups in the windshields. 1st gen 4 runner is the same as the second gen truck (windshield).

Ok that make sence. Because they didnt make a 4runner in the first years 1979-83 or so.. But will my first gen truck windsheild work in my 85 runner?

Ok that make sence. Because they didnt make a 4runner in the first years 1979-83 or so.. But will my first gen truck windsheild work in my 85 runner?

I think i glanced at that wrong looks like a NO....:mad:

Does anyone in the southend have a desent windshield for a 85 runner?

I think i glanced at that wrong looks like a NO....:mad:

Does anyone in the southend have a desent windshield for a 85 runner?

I sure dont but if you decide you wanna get rid of that windshield for a 1st gen.......:hi: lemme know im right down here in alderton.... will be up next weekend!

... I wanta put the new body on. But the wife says ''NO'' N its hers...

I first read that wrong and thought you were going to put a new body on your wife! I'm think WOW, this guy's got balls:haha:

Fawking Jeep guys...:fawkdancesmiley:

It doesn't matter, that windshield will never fit back into it...

What you need to do is keep the keys to your rigs at least 6 feet off the ground... That way the crash test dummy can't reach them...:redneck:

Fawking Jeep guys...:fawkdancesmiley:

It doesn't matter, that windshield will never fit back into it...

What you need to do is keep the keys to your rigs at least 6 feet off the ground... That way the crash test dummy can't reach them...:redneck:

i can reach 6 ft in the air im not that short :fawkdancesmiley::flipoff:

I'm thinking a remote kill switch. Not the kind that kill the engine, the kind that fires a large caliber round into the crash test dummy. Perhaps installed like an air bag in the steering wheel. It's a perfect Toyota upgrade and will protect the windshield from being smashed.:redneck:

I'm thinking a remote kill switch. Not the kind that kill the engine, the kind that fires a large caliber round into the crash test dummy. Perhaps installed like an air bag in the steering wheel. It's a perfect Toyota upgrade and will protect the windshield from being smashed.:redneck:

You guys arent very nice to Jimmy. Hes actualy very smart. I mean he did wait until i was to ask for the keys... HES a thinker..:haha:

Call My buddy Vince and tell him you know Ed and Jeremy 206-778-6067

great deals on toy glass

He is the man trust me you will not be dissapointed:awesomework: