• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

Unlike you I have some credibility in the welding world. All I do for a living is travel around the country and test welder's skills. I judge welds and welder's 12 hours a day 6 days a week. You should open your mind and learn something instead thinking that your welding is up to par. If I was closer I'd be glad to come where you are and say it to your face. Then I'd grab the welder and show you how it's done. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm not too bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 128
big_dodge said:
hardline is getting as bad as pirate with this

no ****, shitty fab work gets people called out. :****:

yall beyond shitty its dangerous. and would be an easy case as a lawyer to sue yall when **** fails.

big_dodge said:
You don't like my build, don't view my thread!
This is my personal build. This tracker will not break to pieces. The welds will hold up.
Doesn't matter what a bunch of pussies hiding behind computer screens say.
You want to see it in person, come take a look! You got something to say at that point, you can be a man and say it to my face.

Anyone wanting to do that, pm me and I'll give you my address so you can come to my shop.

But no one has the balls to do that though......
Just keep bashing from behind a screen like a bunch of catty women.

Pm sent

smurfy90 said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh
Dude gonna take one for the team!

I bet it went something like "Hey Bigggdodge. Look man I know how it feels, errybody bashin on your welderin and fabrimacatin skills. But us true builders gotta stick together! We will show em!"

ibrokeit said:
I bet it went something like "Hey Bigggdodge. Look man I know how it feels, errybody bashin on your welderin and fabrimacatin skills. But us true builders gotta stick together! We will show em!"
molaugh that was actually pretty damn funny lol

yankster said:
Unlike you I have some credibility in the welding world. All I do for a living is travel around the country and test welder's skills. I judge welds and welder's 12 hours a day 6 days a week. You should open your mind and learn something instead thinking that your welding is up to par. If I was closer I'd be glad to come where you are and say it to your face. Then I'd grab the welder and show you how it's done. Ask anyone who knows me. I'm not too bad.

Good for you. Please use it one you own build. I've never had a weld fail and I wheel hard.

But by all means, join the band wagon and keep bashing my build if it makes everyone feel like bigger men.

All this hating is getting old. It's a shame people can't say anything online unless its negative and degrading

Sorry yankster, this all doesn't apply to you. I just got on a roll typing about all the haters.

index.php

my first thought is this truss may hold for a little while but will likely tear loose on top of the chunk (IF the link tabs dont go first) and cause a cluster fuk. GOOD LUCK and Im making a note to stay the hell away from this on the trail thumb.gif

shittywelding.jpg

What type of MIG wire did you use to weld to that cast housing? You do know that will fail?

big_dodge said:
Good for. Please use it one you own build. I've never had a weld fail and I wheel hard.

But by all means, join the band wagon and keep bashing my build if it makes everyone feel like bigger men.

All this hating is getting old. It's a shame people can't say anything online unless its negative and degrading

Sorry yankster, this all doesn't apply to you. I just got on a roll typing about all the haters.

I really don't know anything about these welds in particular, but there are about 20 people on here who have bought something from you and Buggy68, but few if any are bitching about yall's **** breaking

ibrokeit said:

I believe my welds are better than his...

20131024_142624_zpshyuimgcn.jpg

muddinmetal said:
I really don't know anything about these welds in particular, but there are about 20 people on here who have bought something from you and Buggy68, but few if any are bitching about yall's **** breaking

Thanks muddin. Yes, I've sold dozens of buggies, truggies, jeeps, etc on here and have never had a person complain about a weld breaking.

big_dodge said:
You don't like my build, don't view my thread!
This is my personal build. This tracker will not break to pieces. The welds will hold up.
Doesn't matter what a bunch of pussies hiding behind computer screens say.
You want to see it in person, come take a look! You got something to say at that point, you can be a man and say it to my face.

Anyone wanting to do that, pm me and I'll give you my address so you can come to my shop.

But no one has the balls to do that though......
Just keep bashing from behind a screen like a bunch of catty women.

Welcome to the internet. You post pictures, people comment. That's how it works in case you are too stupid to figure it out. No one wants to come to your house to look at that piece of ****.

rock mafia said:
Welcome to the internet. You post pictures, people comment. That's how it works in case you are too stupid to figure it out. No one wants to come to your house to look at that piece of ****.

lol.
Another brave kid here. This is become amusing.
Come on people, that the best ya got. I know you can do better than this.

Do you know who rock mafia is? Jim's Garage... He's built some of the sickest buggies and Jeeps I have seen. He's no kid.

matth_85 said:
Do you know who rock mafia is? Jim's Garage... He's built some of the sickest buggies and Jeeps I have seen. He's no kid.

Dont care. But calling some one names when they are just showing pics of their ride sounds like a kid to me.

I just think all this is getting pretty funny.

muddinmetal said:

Thank u muddinmetal, ive wheeled for a long long time and I know what works and what don't. U are correct myself and big dodge have sold and bought a lot of rigs on here and other sites, u for one have bought one off me.