• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

Re: Re: Re: Tracker build

BorderPatrol said:
7y8ega6y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

There ya go, at least someone's putting in some effort and trying to be original. Kudos to ya :****:

BNBOFFROAD said:
I like the tracker with the reds should work pretty good does it have a 16 or 8 valve 1.6 ?

Thanks BNB

its a 16 valve.......all 90 horses

40's, 5.89's, and 6.5 tcase should equal out to a good crawl ratio.

big_dodge said:
hardline is getting as bad as pirate with this

Yeah, for real... I mean, what kind of world is it when you're actually held responsible and publicly called out for ****ING people over with your **** work.

Buncha hardline assholes I tell ya!

:wtflol:

TBItoy said:
Yeah, for real... I mean, what kind of world is it when you're actually held responsible and publicly called out for ****ING people over with your **** work.

Buncha hardline assholes I tell ya!

:wtflol:

Now see folks, that's how you insult someone. Use caps at appropriate spots and cuss when necessary....teach em all something......however, put it in the correct thread, not in someone's personal build post....duh ::)
But thanks for the response.

big_dodge said:
No see folks, that's how you insult someone. Use caps at appropriate spots and cuss when necessary....teach em all something......however, put it in the correct thread, not in someone's personal build post....duh ::)
But thanks for the response.

Hey, at least if you THINK what you're doing is perfectly fine and acceptable fabrication, then you didn't have any malicious intentions when sending the FTOY out the door...

Anyway, carry on with the build thread. That tracker will probably look pretty good when it's done (from across a parking lot)

TBItoy said:
That tracker will probably look pretty good when it's done (from across a parking lot)

Like your mom!

Now that's how to bring it back. lol
Can't wait I see where this build thread goes from here. Things are starting to get good now.

In all seriousness though, you're only a couple hours from me.....come take a look at the tracker, then you can talk **** if you want.
If interested, I'll PM you were I'm at. Come take a look.

big_dodge said:
Like your mom!

Now that's how to bring it back. lol
Can't wait I see where this build thread goes from here. Things are starting to get good now.

In all seriousness though, you're only a couple hours from me.....come take a look at the tracker, then you can talk **** if you want.
If interested, I'll PM you were I'm at. Come take a look.

Nah I'm good.

I'm sure I'll see it on the trail at some point. If I want to see some sub par fab work that I'm not impressed with I'll just go out in the garage and look at some of the **** I've built molaugh molaugh

It's a little different when you see it on the trail though. (As I'm sure EVERYONE can attest to) Very rarely does anyone walk up to a rig, find the owner, and tell them how shitty they think it is.

I tend to take a look, shake my head and walk off. Hell, I've seen some items/details on some high dollar rigs that I personally wouldn't be a bit happy with had I paid for it...

On the web it's a different, because when I see someone posting a build thread, I see it as open for critique. Sometimes people see things differently, and what some "internet asshole" points out may make you reconsider or rethink what your doing to avoid problems/failure in the future. **** that's why I post build threads, and why I have my name and email address in my sig.

If you're happy with what you're doing, then carry on.

I've driven some janky **** in my day. But, these two threads are going to cause me to change my name to lowbudgetjunk to lowbudgetfab. I am going to change from boose slanger to expert frabrimicator. Batteries, check. Jumper cables, check. Hangers, check. Foakleys, check. Poop pipe, check. Stevie wonder inspired drawings, check.

WTF? At what point do you two address the GIANT WHITE GODDAYUM ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM? Who in the **** let that happen to his FTOY and who is going to fix it? I don't give a **** if you two's personal vehicles look pristine. Your name is attached to an abortion. Do you not want that cleared? Quit posting up **** and start reading some Billavista articles, get a good night sleep, pick up the FTOY and swallow your pride and make it right.

I am not a fighter anymore and I don't believe in suing either. I do believe in being fair. I got hosed by a guy in the commercial refrigeration business. I just cost the tool bag a 50k job by showing the before and after pictures to a potential client. If you don't think I smiled like a ****ing Cheshire Cat, you are mistaken. I take personal pride in seeking out people he is trying to work for and making him lose the account. He cost me about 56 thousand dollars, I am closing in on 3/4 of that and won't stop until he pays up or I push him out of the area.

Find one guy that fights as hard to ruin you as I would, and you'd have already made it right. Business is business and ****ing is ****ing. Take care of your business and quit ****ing this guy over. He asked for a fab job, not a lube job.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I've driven some janky **** in my day. But, these two threads are going to cause me to change my name to lowbudgetjunk to lowbudgetfab. I am going to change from boose slanger to expert frabrimicator. Batteries, check. Jumper cables, check. Hangers, check. Foakleys, check. Poop pipe, check. Stevie wonder inspired drawings, check.

WTF? At what point do you two address the GIANT WHITE GODDAYUM ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM? Who in the **** let that happen to his FTOY and who is going to fix it? I don't give a **** if you two's personal vehicles look pristine. Your name is attached to an abortion. Do you not want that cleared? Quit posting up **** and start reading some Billavista articles, get a good night sleep, pick up the FTOY and swallow your pride and make it right.

I am not a fighter anymore and I don't believe in suing either. I do believe in being fair. I got hosed by a guy in the commercial refrigeration business. I just cost the tool bag a 50k job by showing the before and after pictures to a potential client. If you don't think I smiled like a ****ing Cheshire Cat, you are mistaken. I take personal pride in seeking out people he is trying to work for and making him lose the account. He cost me about 56 thousand dollars, I am closing in on 3/4 of that and won't stop until he pays up or I push him out of the area.

Find one guy that fights as hard to ruin you as I would, and you'd have already made it right. Business is business and ****ing is ****ing. Take care of your business and quit ****ing this guy over. He asked for a fab job, not a lube job.

thumb.gif thanks for your input on a build thread that should be elsewhere. :woot:
None the less, thanks for your concern señor.

Hey man i see that you done learnt Jon-Johns secret welding techniques, let me give you a tip......get your clothes hangers from wallmart, them gotdayum family doller ones aint worth **** bro

big_dodge said:
thumb.gif thanks for your input on a build thread that should be elsewhere. :woot:
None the less, thanks for your concern señor.

Your cavalier attitude shows your utter lack of concern for the original issue. I will cross post so as to help get the message out.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Your cavalier attitude shows your utter lack of concern for the original issue. I will cross post so as to help get the message out.

Hey genius, this thread isn't about the any other issue than my tracker build.

big_dodge said:
Hey genius, this thread isn't about the any other issue than my tracker build.

No not really, it's about your integrity and honesty. Are you a stand up guy or a lying cheating screw over other people worm? IMO unless you take care of the hack work you preformed on the ftoy, you are the latter. This will not be swept under a rug or forgotten about through time but quite the opposite. If you don't think your face will eventually be posted, think again. **** like this gains momentum and the pitch forks and torches picked up.

Do what's right now.

I have no beef in this ordeal, but people are watching non the less.

Just curious how you plan to keep 44s alive with 39" reds? I'm being sincere, not picking. I just picked up 37s and don't think my scout 44s will last long.

sleepsontoilet said:
Just curious how you plan to keep 44s alive with 39" reds? I'm being sincere, not picking. I just picked up 37s and don't think my scout 44s will last long.

Because it's a tracker with 90hp.

TBItoy said:
Because it's a tracker with 90hp.

I have a built 1.3 and chromos, but that's irrelevant. Stickies are known for breaking a lot. He's full bodied and exo'd, so I'd guess 3500ish when finished. I look forward to seeing how they last.

sleepsontoilet said:
I have a built 1.3 and chromos, but that's irrelevant. Stickies are known for breaking a lot. He's full bodied and exo'd, so I'd guess 3500ish when finished. I look forward to seeing how they last.

I'll keep you posted. Should have it done in a couple weeks.

Latest posts