• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracy Jordan's New Buggy

W

wngrog

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spidertrax/sets/72157609473800091/

I always loved Spidertrax's buggies.

This is freaking cool. Bug hood with rolled tube is just :afro:

Yeah I just got their eNews email and looked through the build. They are building some trick parts and pieces for that thing.

Man it would be nice to have someone build a new crawler for you after only having your other one for just over a year. Is he keeping the FJ?

Willymutt said:
Man it would be nice to have someone build a new crawler for you after only having your other one for just over a year. Is he keeping the FJ?

I was thinking the same thing, top shops in the country build him a new rig every year. Hell I don'at think he even competed this year....

Must be nice, in the blog they said light is the theme and they are makinga bunch of one off products to make that happen.

Matt O. said:
Yeah I just got their eNews email and looked through the build. They are building some trick parts and pieces for that thing.

When I talked to Tracy at the Off Road Expo, he claimed 2300# with rear steer. I am skeptical of that claim, but if he could pull this off for less than 2700# I will be impressed.

That is the first time I have gotten that e-news. Pretty cool stuff in there.

1) Say Hello to the Rock Bug
Say hello to who?!?! You read it correctly, the all new Rock Bug. What exactly is a Rock Bug? The Rock Bug is an all new buggy design straight from the labs of Spidertrax. Get ready, what we are developing here goes way beyond your typical chassis build. The goal of the Rock Bug is to create a whole new platform for aggressively testing the working limits of ultra high strength, ultra light weight product designs. When we say working limits, we aren’t talking just about show and shine either. The Rock Bug is set to debut at the 2009 King of the Hammers competition, driven by its proud owner, rock crawling champion Tracy Jordan. We just got started so be sure to head over to “The Blog of Spidertrax” where we are posting tech information, pictures, and video on the new build daily. See you there!

http://blog.spidertrax.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Santa is Making an Early Visit - Free Shipping!!!!
Yes my friends, free shipping is back just in time for the holiday season! Whether you have been naughty or nice, it is the perfect time to save some cash by taking advantage of this deal. From now till the end of the year, Spidertrax will pick up all UPS ground shipping charges on orders of $50.00 or more.

http://www.spidertrax.com/products

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Upgraded ARB Engagement collar
Currently under testing is our new Spidertrax ARB engagement collar for the Ford 9”. The strength of the Ford 9” ARB is very good, but as tire size and horse power increases, the differential is put to the test. The first component that surrenders to the abuse is the engagement collar. We are now making a replacement collar that is made out of stronger material with a slightly modified shape to increase strength and wear, as well as obtain a more positive engagement. Reports back from the field show a significant increase in strength over the stock OEM engagement collar. All testers will be given a “Limited Lifetime Guarantee” on the part (against wear and breakage) in return for their feedback.

http://www.spidertrax.com/RD99-Engagement-Collar

4) Chromoly Suspension Links
Hi! My name is Ross and I have bent links. How many of you have bent links? Come on, raise your hand… most of us have experienced this problem over and over again. Great news - you do not have to go to a therapist to correct this problem, we are now offering Chromoly Heat Treated Links!!! With a yield strength of over 170,000 psi, you can finally thrash your links with confidence.

http://www.spidertrax.com/products/Chromoly-Links

This concludes our holiday edition of the Spidertrax eNews. From all of us here at Spidertrax we wish you a happy and safe holiday season!

Ross Stanford
Sales Manager
Spidertrax Off-Road
Phone: (800) 286-0898
Web: www.spidertrax.com

Wow!

3043588685_f60531e415.jpg

3044424746_faccfc2bb9.jpg

Man isnt it impressive how much impact the KOH has put on the community. All these shops taking it to the next level and ****, man what killer stuff !

CANT HIDE RESOURCE ! thumb.gif laughing1

Bones said:
Oh my! That's some impressive stuff there. I want details on that V4

A Scat V4 is designed from the front and rear half of a V8 with the middle cylinders missing.

I love them, they sound like a V8.

I watched Tracy pick it up by himself at the Expo.

Dear god...will everyone have a new rig? booyang Just saw some pics of Jesse's Haines KOH build on his myspace. drool

I already knew this KOH was going to be over the top, but that was just from me never being there, let alone something this big. It's trumped that by a long shot!! :eek:

How much time you think they got in those link inserts?

Droop we are gonna have to step it up. I think we need a LS7.

Toddy

Hood looks killer to me with the matching bend in the rear. Slapping one on a TC buggy like Jody Everding did looks beyond gay, but adding the rolled rear, it fits.

I did not know Everding's was built by TC. I dont like the look but I do dig some components it has. in the KOH video his skins appear to be peel off like vinyl or acrylic. never seen that before.