• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracy Jordan's New Buggy

I think the fact that he isn't allowed to run a rear engine as long as it looks like a beetle is crap. Too many of the rigs in the class look like the others. The rules are making it so that they will all look alike with this stance.

I can't wait to see what the whole package looks like.

I think that thing looks right at home in the beetle class for the BAJA but looks funny in rock crawling for sure. It will be interesting to see it at KOH since that race is a great cross between crawling and desert racing. I hope this does not become the looks of what most KOH rigs will start to look like.

I like all the custom fab work and one off parts that they are making!!! :flipper: It is becoming to easy to whip out the check book and buy a "T.C. style" rig to compete in. I can't arrgue with the fact that they work but if no one tries anything new(ORI Struts for example)then nothing will progress. This thing is uglyer than **** but some new ideas will be tested using it so I like it ;D. Makes me want to go build **** for my ride.

Cole said:
So this thread caught attention because Tracy Jordan just joined the board :eek:
Hell yeah

All I know is he better post in the newbie intro thread or I'll band his ass. :flipoff1:

Nah, thats cool we have a nice group of racer's at all level and genre posting up, keeps discussions and perspectives very interesting ! thumb.gif

I dig it. The rolled tube fits a bug so well and the front clip has a desert racing look. I don't care for the 4 cylinder but that is just me and how I roll. I say frigging good job to em for getting out side of the squared off rigs floating around.

Woodlee said:
I dig it. The rolled tube fits a bug so well and the front clip has a desert racing look. I don't care for the 4 cylinder but that is just me and how I roll. I say frigging good job to em for getting out side of the squared off rigs floating around.

C'mon man, I like rectangulation !

* I agree its pretty sweet looking to me, basically like a baja buggy on crack ... whats not to like about that !

InDaShop said:
Sure its different, and sure it will get noticed, but so will bolting a 24" hot pink dildo to the hood of theTriple Nickel. Doesnt mean its good.

So you are putting a 24" hot pink dildo on the hood??? :flipoff1:

Geebus, what are you the radius police? I am sure top notch builders will keep your likes in mind going forward :flipoff1: :spin:

Looking forward to the owner of this buggy posting up some details and insight about it! :eat:

InDaShop said:
man, driving in this morning, I had to think about what it is I "like" about the rolled tube look and what I "dont like".

I like Woodlees, I like Teenycar (the real swoopy one), but I dont like the BTF one and this one. So why??? I realized that the rolled tube look looks better on long radius's. Mirror a 'vette or a camaro, long curve's and you are golden. Mirror a beetle with very step curves, and I dont like them.

Subtle bends or sweeps are cool in my book.

I like how your already hatin on **** that isnt even done... :dunno: WTF man you know better than that **** ! laughing1

InDaShop said:
man, driving in this morning, I had to think about what it is I "like" about the rolled tube look and what I "dont like".

I like Woodlees, I like Teenycar (the real swoopy one), but I dont like the BTF one and this one. So why??? I realized that the rolled tube look looks better on long radius's. Mirror a 'vette or a camaro, long curve's and you are golden. Mirror a beetle with very step curves, and I dont like them.

Subtle bends or sweeps are cool in my book.

Saw the BTF car in person sunday night.... All I gotta say is it sure looks better than another TC knock-off :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Yer smackin on the board more than jimmy and nolen wtf wyatt!! Yer just jealous :flipoff1: If you were there Sunday night you'd been tarzan-in' off Dan's nuts like Joel on Nolen's laughing1 :flipper:

The owner/builders of the cars built them for themselves. If they like them then who the fawk cares if you don't. Damn man, they are purpose built machines and each is different. Stop with the fawking hate already it is getting old as ****.