• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired traded

TBItoy

Bent Fab EVO2 with 3/16 formed sub frame/link mounts/skid plate, plus tube rear frame section (cost added options)

Price is FIRM. Trade for small SUV or an ATV, or a dual sport motorcycle

$2800 Price drop ! $2500 for the chassis!

Picture from pick up. Has been stored inside, NO RUST
Here is the "build thread" I started http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=22070.msg270589#msg270589

gepyze7y.jpg

qaje9yru.jpg

Ignore the bronco gas tank, that was a joke from the build thread...
aha8eman.jpg

aze5ynu7.jpg

http://www.bentfabrications.com/
Pirate thread for chassis
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/complete-vehicles-sale/1071477-evo2-bent-fabrications.html

Call/ Text 731-694-5936
PM
or Email [email protected]

Cookeville, TN

(Edited post and took out all the parts, sold what I wanted, so now just the chassis is up for sale)

Re: Bent Fab EVO2

Boo!!! Was looking forward to seeing a 40 gallon fuel cell in your buggy, but understandable that the Gremlin is more fun.

Bump for a great guy and chassis though!

ridered3 said:
Boo!!! Was looking forward to seeing a 40 gallon fuel cell in your buggy, but understandable that the Gremlin is more fun.

Bump for a great guy and chassis though!

I figured I'd catch some flak from you, Neal, and Mongo eventually. laughing1

If it don't sell, No big deal, I'm gonna keep building it.

I've actually made a little progess so far, I just have a bunch of other stuff going on right now that I'd like to fund, plus I've been seriously considering putting the "Trail Buggy" drivetrain in a custom frame with a Ext cab Ranger or Toyota body on top.

Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone was more interested that I am in it.

TBItoy said:
I figured I'd catch some flak from you, Neal, and Mongo eventually. laughing1

If it don't sell, No big deal, I'm gonna keep building it.

I've actually made a little progess so far, I just have a bunch of other stuff going on right now that I'd like to fund, plus I've been seriously considering putting the "Trail Buggy" drivetrain in a custom frame with a Ext cab Ranger or Toyota body on top.

Just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone was more interested that I am in it.

Nothing like some good natured ribbing! I still catch all sorts of flak from Andy Bennett and some of the Damn Locals for only wheeling a lawn mower now days.

ridered3 said:
Nothing like some good natured ribbing! I still catch all sorts of flak from Andy Bennett and some of the Damn Locals for only wheeling a lawn mower now days.
'

I know what you mean, I've been wheeling the stock "fishing truck" Tacoma for about a year now.

(and surprisingly been out in the woods more times than I ever have, but the stock taco can't climb ****)

TBItoy said:
'

I know what you mean, I've been wheeling the stock "fishing truck" Tacoma for about a year now.

(and surprisingly been out in the woods more times than I ever have, but the stock taco can't climb ****)
Hell it seemed to do alright out behind your house. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: Bent Fab EVO2

Neal3000 said:
The tiny little Japanese man that makes up your soul just committed Hari Kari

Yeah, pretty sure I was drunk or something when I posted this ad...

Well if you do sell it, arent you required to sell it to Gabe just like everything else? :****:

Re: Re: Re: Bent Fab EVO2

Mongo44 said:
Well if you do sell it, arent you required to sell it to Gabe just like everything else? :****:

I figured that's what would happen.
I just want too put the motor back in the gremlin and go to Harlan in April

I might be interested in the stak if you wanted to sell it separate?