• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired traded

Re: Bent Fab EVO2 Chassis- trade for SUV or ATV

Here are some videos of these chassis complete

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMlBIjWk6eo

Hey nick. So Is it built for 2 or 4 seater. Buddy said he would buy if it was a coupe .. Then u said if you were to build it you would extend the roof to make four seats.. My Dumass is confused. When you posted this or sometime after that I looked at them and thought this was the two-seater. I would do the four seater also... Just curious. I like tha **** out of that chassis.

kushKrawlin said:
Hey nick. So Is it built for 2 or 4 seater. Buddy said he would buy if it was a coupe .. Then u said if you were to build it you would extend the roof to make four seats.. My Dumass is confused. When you posted this or sometime after that I looked at them and thought this was the two-seater. I would do the four seater also... Just curious. I like tha **** out of that chassis.

really all it would need would the roof extended to make a good 4 seater.

here is an overlay of Evo2 vs EvoCoupe

Evo2 is in in BLUE. You can see, it actually has bit longer tail than the Coupe. The lower subframe and everything is the same.

EVO2vsEVO2Coupe_zpsfe4ef6e3.jpg

Abhh gotcha! I looked at pics for a wile last night. Looks like a small bench would fit where the fuel tank is sittin then do the roof like Ur talking about. Man so much want!! Maybe you'll have it by the time I find a way to scrounge Up somthing to trade or the cash to buy. I'd run it!! Simple and badass!

Re:

I'd really like to trade for a decent lil 4runner, Cherokee, Pathfinder, Rodeo, etc.

Some sort of stock or mostly stock cheap SUV.

I would consider including drivetrain parts for the right trade (more built, newer, nicer, etc) if someone was interested.

351W on propane, built C6, Stak 3spd, 14 Bolt front and rear