• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired traded

Re: Bent Fab EVO2, Front/Rear steer TONS, Coilovers, Airshocks, steering/brake parts

How much for the coilovers and airshocks

Re: Re: Re: Bent Fab EVO2, Front/Rear steer TONS, Coilovers, Airshocks, steering/brake parts

Jdmadrid said:
How much for the coilovers and airshocks

$700 for coilovers, they have 100/150 viper springs
$450 for 2.5 airshocks

Both are new, never even mocked up...

Re: Bent Fab EVO2, Front/Rear steer TONS, Coilovers, Airshocks, steering/brake parts

How much for the rear steer valve set up? Text me 330-383-6169.

Re: Re: Re: Bent Fab EVO2, Front/Rear steer TONS, Coilovers, Airshocks, steering/brake parts

slipnslide said:
How much for the rear steer valve set up? Text me 330-383-6169.

Not really interested in selling it unless it goes with the rear axle. It's all new parts and I wouldn't sell it for any less than you could buy it from northern tool for.

No problem. Nice looking chassis. I'd be interested in it but I'm running rocks so I don't know if it would be able to make it work.

What would you take for the needle bearings in that u joint? :spin:

zukimaster said:
What would you take for the needle bearings in that u joint? :spin:

All the ujoints I have don't even have needle bearings :flipoff1: (Yukon super joints)

thumb.gif

slipnslide said:
No problem. Nice looking chassis. I'd be interested in it but I'm running rocks so I don't know if it would be able to make it work.

Rocks fit under these chassis just fine. Im bulding the long Evo 4 but front and rear frame sections are very similar between the two.

How you find emulsion Profenders? Can't find them on there site. Spring prob alittle light for front of my Tacoma but might be interested.

Toddy

Toddy said:
How you find emulsion Profenders? Can't find them on there site. Spring prob alittle light for front of my Tacoma but might be interested.

Toddy

I bought them last year, before they decided to only carry remote reservoir shocks.

ridered3 said:

Ha, no one is going to buy this stuff for what I've got in it. :****:

I did pick up a propane kit for the engine, so that's one more thing on the list of parts I needed.

I'll put it all together one day

Trade the whole lot for a RZR or motorcycle

Don't care much for the chassis but if I didn't have my yota, it'd sure be nice to pick all that other stuff up, drop it off at Angryfab and let him start bending tubing and make me a turnkey buggy out of all of it! That's exactly what's gonna happen when I get tired of the yota one day.

What brand are the air shocks? Didn't see a pic of them

How much for both axles?

smokincj5 said:
How much for both axles?
$2500
They are not assembled FYI
Gears need to be installed in both axles.

pm sent

Is the brake masters and line kit still available? Plz txt me 3522466244