• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail/campsite pranks?

reefermadnes

Just thought I would throw this out to see how friends **** with each other in the woods. I love the big ducting zip ties (3ft LONG) and zip it around the driveline.Drives the driver nuts with a tink noise every second or so. 300 ft roll of caution tape tied underneath the rig somewhere ready to fall off at the first bump in the road---(trail kite), Take the half doors when not looking, turn out hubs etc when not looking, Gay ad`s out of the stranger and placed where wife or girlfriend are going to fine. Zip tie the dome tent zippers together after passed out drunk-(cant get out to puke or piss) Hooked up a back-up alarm of a loading truck with gator clips to the blinker and drovr a friend nuts with that one! etc,etc,etc. Like to hear some others if you got em.Caution they can backfire----I tied one of the duct ties to a driveline last year on a friends rig, and he used his dull pocket knife to try and cut it off.If anyone knows about those ties they dont cut easily and he proceded to slice his palm wide open :wtf: Felt shity but still doesnt know who did it :D

Turbo whistles in the tail pipe, BB's in the valve stem caps, Vaseline under the door handles, flour in the exhaust tip, pull off the coil wire just enough, get enough of your drunk buddies to help you turn/move a vehicle into a new position/place... ;-)

When I take someone new hunting with me, I pack a bag of black jelly beans. With no one looking, I dump them in a small pile. I then walk by with the new guy, stop and look at the pile, smell it, and then pick one up and start eating it while explaining you can tell where they have been feeding by what they ate. Then watch them turn green. LOL

Just always remember what pile you put the jelly beans in....
:haha:

had a buddy turn out the drivers side hub only while taking a break.We were parked in a slippery muddy rut. Went to spray mud on the rig behind me.Full throttle, right off the trail into a rotten log about 4ft round.Destroyed the tree with no damage to the jeep :beer:

While I didn't personally do it I did see the aftermath.

There are a few of us whom sleep in our rigs when we are out wheeling. The Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee family of rigs is big enough to sleep in and they do not have a rear hatch open handle on the inside of the rig.

A couple large ratchet straps around the entire vehicle thus securing all doors from opening traps said folks inside the vehicle when it's time to get up in the morning to pee. :awesomework:

Pranks to folks are cool. ****in with someones vehicle might get you a black eye tho.

I grew up with a couple of the most ruthless ****ers around. Just remember you make the first move and the next is always worse. Its a vicious cycle and it only ends when one party fails to cross the "next line".

Wanna play?:corn:

Crash, I've had that done to me (Warn full float kit in the rear w/hubs).

Ask Maxx about how I put a zip tie on his front wheel drive Honda car..
:haha::haha:

had my rear hubs (warn kit) turned out also:awesomework: You are right though,it usually only gets worse with the next prank.No when to say uncle:haha: :redneck:

A friends mom was changin his siters diaper in camp. Got poop on her finger.

Wiped it under buddys nose while he was passed out.

Walked around all morning asking if anyone else thought the campsite smelled like ****?

camped at sand lake, one of the guys passed out. So the rest of us spent the night digging around his pathfinder and then once it was down passed the frame rails and bumpers we filled it back in.

In the morning when we all left to go play he had to spend all morning digging/winching himself out.