• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail/campsite pranks?

camped at sand lake, one of the guys passed out. So the rest of us spent the night digging around his pathfinder and then once it was down passed the frame rails and bumpers we filled it back in.

In the morning when we all left to go play he had to spend all morning digging/winching himself out.

Thats awesome!

At the dunes we would dig a "moat" around the first guy to pass out. Dig a deep trench all the way around the chair they are in. They will either wiggle around while sleeping and fall over when the sand under the chair crumbles or fall face first first trying to get out of the chair and the sand gives way before they reach terra firma!

Zip ties for the win!! but the **** under the nose trick and the straps around the doors are funny as hell!!! ****ing Brad!!! I might happen to know a few of them people to..:haha::haha::awesomework:

Quoted by reefermadness....I tied one of the duct ties to a driveline last year on a friends rig, and he used his dull pocket knife to try and cut it off.If anyone knows about those ties they dont cut easily and he proceded to slice his palm wide open Felt shity but still doesnt know who did it

I bet he does now! :fawkdancesmiley:

Used to bury firecrackers in the ash of the campfire ring, then just wait. Scares the hell out of everybody. Water bottle full of vodka is always funny too, unless they drop it, then it's just a sad sad waist.

A bunch of us were at Sand Lake and happened upon another guy from town camping out on the sand with his Gf. There had been this huge Rott wandering around the campground all weekend. So late that night we walked the dog over and put it in the tent while they were sleeping. All in unison we yelled "holy ****, a bear!"

I'm pretty sure he **** his sleeping bag! :haha:

There's always the classic hook a tow strap to their rear bumper or recovery point and the other end to a tree or other non-moving object.

Just don't do it to a friend who tends to leave in a hurry that could get expensive quick.

Old can of soup in the fire is always good... When everyone is drunk..:awesomework:

Careful with that one... A buddy threw a can of refried beans in a fire we were around, without telling anyone, and when it popped, it happened to splatter in the face of my girlfriend at the time... Wasn't a lot... But even the minor amount of molten hot matter that did hit her face/gums/lips, burned on the spot. Left immediate/permanent scars. Could've been worse, but was bad enough.

did that with a full pop can once, and that sucker took off like apollo 13. If it hit someone it would have taken them out for sure:eeek:

We took the keys from a buddy who passed out drove his rig about a mile away then put his keys back in his pocket. Took 5 hours to find it the next day while we were out wheeling. :haha:

camped at sand lake, one of the guys passed out. So the rest of us spent the night digging around his pathfinder and then once it was down passed the frame rails and bumpers we filled it back in.

In the morning when we all left to go play he had to spend all morning digging/winching himself out.

What happens when Fifo goes to break down his campsite.

And the aftermath.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDMaaHz3O4[/YT]

Last edited:
Had a buddy turn out the drivers hub on me when not looking in a mud hole one time.I went to throw mud on the buddy behind me ( full throttle) and my jeep shot off the side of the trail and blew threw a rotten fallen tree that was about 4ft round. It scared the **** out me, but everyone thought it looked like a bomb went off when I hit.Bits and pieces of tree everywhere, Inside and out :kiss: