• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Hero/Trail breaker Pirate4x4 Vote

fj401ton

A few you all know me, and for those that don't my name is Tom Sanford.
I am reaching out to all the members on here to help me get into the coolest event of the year, I need your votes on pirate4x4.com. I want to thank a ton of you for nominating me for this and to James Treacy for getting me in on the actual vote. feel pretty fricken honored just to be mentioned actually
I am the only canadian in the running and the only other guy besides James from the pacific northwest.
My rig is a knock off twisted customs 4 seater with an ls motor,th400,atlas t case, built 60's with 300m rcv's yukon comp zips, bfg 39 inch red, ori struts etc.

It would be pretty amazing to get into this event and to wheel with the best in the business.

Voting starts today sometime in a dedicated thread on pirate4x4 and runs for one month till may 11. so if youre not on pirate please join and help me get into a chance of a lifetime. tell your friends, family and hell anyone else to help a local old guy play with the big boys

Thanks a ton
cheers Tom Sanford

i see the voting has opened up

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...oct-5-8-a.htm

Last edited:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gene...il-breaker-finalist-trail-hero-oct-5-8-a.html

voted.

Something weird with the links. When I clicked yours, got the general forum. Mine looks identical, but takes me to the survey?

Also,,, need to pimp this on FB... you're way behind.

edit; your link ends "htm" and mine ends "html" ... so you might have lost a letter in the copy and paste

thanks for the vote,, pretty weird how the 2 same kinks have two different results.. Ill look into it,, not to computer savy :awesomework:

and yes i do have it posted on facebook etc too :)

For those who don't know Tom well, here's a good quote from Pirate, great guy, and any votes to help get him in would be pretty awesome!

That's classic Tom. No matter how intense he gets, he's always smiling. Very few people can elevate a comp or a wheelin' trip like he does. It goes far beyond the freaky good driving talent, it's something else that's tough to put into words to someone that hasn't been around him. It's just an "IT" factor I guess. He brings out the best in everyone around him, wether it's another competitor or just a fellow human being. I've met few people that are as competitive as Tom, even fewer that can drive like him, and even fewer yet that love the wheeling as much as he does. He will go out and stomp one of the sickest, most improbable lines you can find, then turn around and be as equally happy for the guy in a stock rig that just made the "bunny hill" for the first time. Those of us that have been around him have seen it time and time again. He cares about the entire wheeling community more than anyone I've ever seen.

Don't let all this "Mr Nice Guy" talk let you think that the guy can't drive though. When I said he's competitive and that few people can drive like him, that was an understatement. On top of that, he's rig has one of the best spec sheets on here. There's a reason that James picked him. It's because this comp would not be the same without him!

post-2-0-15545900-1373152731.jpg

post-566-0-63994600-1373255494_thumb.jpg