• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail Jamboree

Would be cool to see an actual Subie run this year!!!:awesomework: If the tires in your pics are what you have, you'll be just fine (based on last year's Jam).....oh,and Hi Sasha:eeek: :hi:

no, i had to sell those bfg's to help fund moving home from arizona. kicking myself for it now, but needed the money to move back to washington. i have some used m/t treads on now. the only other tires i have laying around are my brand new 39.5 iroks for the toyota, they won't fit on the car...

Hey,murkman-price last yr was $145 if I'm not mistaken; Why the drammatic jump? Not bitchin' just curious....

Trail Jam is great to meet friends and have fun wheelin and doing other things. The trails are not that hard, although last year I witnessed a major rollover that could have been really bad, but thankfully wasn't. I am one that had to go to Shucks in Yakima ten minutes before it closed and purchase a muffler and clamps to replace the straight-through I had on my Samurai. They are not joking about TECH INSPECTION. I also endured major breakage on Rocky Saddle and it was a 11 hour trip back to camp (a very long story).
It's lots of fun in the sun. Bring a dust mask and lots of drinking water. Last year it was $150 for two people, camping, and 3 meals. Extra passengers unless they are children are extra $.

Hi Sasha Thanks for remembering me. I promise no stupid human tricks this year:haha:

Understand,thanks:awesomework: -still gonna try and get in!!Had a blast last year,and would like opportunity to actually run all three days!!!Clutch cable broke on my Sami @ trailhead, same run Jim P rolled on...oh, hey jim!!!!!:D

Last edited:
Last years fee was $150. Our cost have gone up. So we have past the cost on. What more can I say?

LoL....The park being dramatically improved over the last 10 years or so drove the cost up to rent the place ...... Darned if we do, darned if we don't.....
:booo:

Even so...look at costs of the PNW trail Jamboree compared to costs for other like events and you'll see that the PNW event is a steal for the fees paid and the friends made.

Last edited:
Lookin forward to going! hopefully I'll also have my p/s setup on by then too!
Yeah, I understand costs go up from yr to yr...and yes, compared to other like events, it IS a steal!

I have half-a-mind to require Jim to attend the ARB Intro to 4 Wheeling. before letting him host again:haha:

I have half-a-mind to require Jim to attend the ARB Intro to 4 Wheeling. before letting him host again:haha:

jeeze make one little mistake and hafta start over again:booo: and we all know what kind of mind you have at least at jamboree:haha:

jeeze make one little mistake and hafta start over again:booo: and we all know what kind of mind you have at least at jamboree:haha:

Seeings as last nite I had half-a-mind the other half-my-mind must be present only at the Jamboree.:;

Latest posts